Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters (31505 Views)

Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. / Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by 247frolic(m): 6:48am On Aug 21, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-kJyra5pvgo4/VdZDFTFedNI/AAAAAAAGTXc/TqMgGkf3JU4/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]
Before he became a billionaire. Femi Otedola with his daughters, Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola and his oldest child Olawunmi.

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/08/throwback-photo-of-billionaire-femi.html

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by powerfulsettingz: 6:50am On Aug 21, 2015
Common see what money has done if this reached the fp then that means am the first to comment denying That LADYF AND INTROVERT of their birth right......... Seun must hear this

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by DonX001: 6:51am On Aug 21, 2015
WOW!!!
Money good o!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by HerexG(m): 6:53am On Aug 21, 2015
Never despise a man with a purpose driven with passion .

No be today that Chic Cuppy don dey fine o cool

20 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 21, 2015
who says I will not make it,the person will not live to see me making it Na premature death go visit that person oo. Money good no be small

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by southernbelle(f): 7:14am On Aug 21, 2015
smiley cute family
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by buzquet(m): 7:18am On Aug 21, 2015
work smart nt work hard!

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:20am On Aug 21, 2015
Hummmm, with Hardwork and believe
Cute family

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by Lilshorecords(m): 7:20am On Aug 21, 2015
my people steady hustle nonstop! Slow but steady. We will surely get there someday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 21, 2015
I'll hustle more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by afolwalex20(m): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2015
undecided
C as dem b
Indeed, money can transform

Dose girls now are f**king cute!

Xpecially Djcuppy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by Shortyy(f): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2015
K
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by natas22: 7:38am On Aug 21, 2015
The caption of the thread suppose to be the making of a financial giant grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by veekid(m): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2015
mods are still sleeping why is this showing twice?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by natas22: 7:38am On Aug 21, 2015
Someone should give the number of that DJ babe grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by mrlaw93(m): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2015
Rich family.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by boboLIL(m): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2015
Chai,,, buh if u see dem naw,,, u no say there is handwork of money on them......

God pls reason my matter .....amen

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by efilefun(m): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2015
grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by oshibote1: 7:39am On Aug 21, 2015
K
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 21, 2015
wow.. who say i no fit pass am angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by Chestar5(f): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2015
His eldest daughter tho undecided

cuppy was already looking cuppy kiss

otedola already have a billionaire hustling look cheesy

ONE DAY, I WILL UPLOAD MY SURULERE LOOKS THEN GIRLS WOULD HAVE HAMMER grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by seunlayi(m): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2015
how does this improve my productivity for today or what value has this got. idle mod
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by philfrey08: 7:39am On Aug 21, 2015
That baby girl is just a baby girl grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by FrankValency(m): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2015
No be today that family don get money o,they are really cute,thankgod for them. God bless our hustles. Just came here to view my colleague and beautiful Dj Cuppy..........It is I Dj Valency. Love you cuppy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by Firefire(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2015
Wonderful..

God bless your family.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by dyn1800: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2015
Before he moves with the big boys breaking all the rules
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by emamos: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2015
it s good to work hard and be connected
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by ennysuccess(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2015
Hustling is d key
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by ibkgab001: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2015
That is life # hardworkpays
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by otabuko(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2015
Fuel na still 100 naira for my side, will this change the price to normal 87?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banks To Rationalise Staff, Branches As Costs Mount / 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo / Naira Makes List Of 15 Worst Currencies Against The US Dollar - Statisense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.