Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria (46789 Views)

Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day / Oni Babajide Graduates As OAU Best Graduating Student with 4.86 CGPA / CGPA Of OAU Best Graduating Engineering Students From 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by tony1918(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2015
Sanchez01:

A hitch-free degree programme is a very good one but it's not enough. Unilorin is reputable for their rocket-like calendar but of what effect is an extremely fast programme to students of the school? A student of Unilorin will gladly admit that the grace to read and understand is missing among students of the school. The competition has always been between University of Ibadan and the Obafemi Awolowo University.

Africa's most beautiful...grin
There is nothing like a rocket like calendar..In every semester NUC regulatory curriculum is 3months for lecture and 1 month for exams ..University of ilorin use at least 4 months to finish every semester..The only reason they are fast is cuz the institution is steadfast and give no chance to frivolities..When OAU,UNILAG,UI start paying less attention to mumu ASUU and in some cases Internal nonsense then I bet you they will be faster than rocket
Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2015
Sanchez01:
Alumnus
Yeah.

1 Like

Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by molad55585: 8:55am On Aug 21, 2015
great ice, where are the other universities?
Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by emmasege: 9:01am On Aug 21, 2015
The best university in Nigeria will always alternate between OAU & UI
going by their tradition and antecedents which they still struggle to keep up till now, in spite of all odds. And I wonder why some UNILORIN folks will always compare their school with OAU, UI, UNILAG. I know UNILORIN very well & it's not by any standard in the class of OAU, UI, INILAG.

4 Likes

Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by airsaylongcon: 9:01am On Aug 21, 2015
gsparks01:
it has been changed to JAVA
How recent was this change? People started studying JAVA and OOP since 1999 o
Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by tony1918(m): 9:02am On Aug 21, 2015
geedot:
i thought i quoted only a single monicker.
I don't have time for your sorry ass do you have a genuine point to counter my earlier post if not smell out of my mention..Must you come on social network to show your ignorance
Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by Sanchez01: 9:02am On Aug 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Yeah.
Thought as much. Your moniker sounds 'Awoish'grin
Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2015
Sanchez01:
Thought as much. Your moniker sounds 'Awoish'grin
I was an Awoit.

1 Like

Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by sweetgala(m): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2015
Vock:
they are the best on that basis one mumu institution will sit down in a foreign country and start rating schools in Nigeria, until a local based agency that sees the day to day activities of universities in Nigeria start rating, i refuse to place weight on any rating

OAU is the best, trust me going back many years they have produced thoroughly knowledgeable students.

2 Likes

Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by koligs: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2015
Google63:

I finished from OAU... I tell you, I'll rate Covenant higher.
Lol, but why?

1 Like

Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by luvility(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2015
Drsheddy:
Kogi State University is one of the best University in Nigeria Go and find out lipsrsealed

funniest joke of the day

1 Like

Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by geedot: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2015
tony1918:
I don't have time for your sorry ass do you have a genuine point to counter my earlier post if not smell out of my mention..Must you come on social network to show your ignorance
ℓ☺ℓ. You don't have to take it too personal.. Do have a wonderful day ahead.
Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by luvility(m): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2015
emmasege:
The best university in Nigeria will always alternate between OAU & UI
going by their tradition and antecedents which they still struggle to keep up till now, in spite of all odds. And I wonder why some UNILORIN folks will always compare their school with OAU, UI, UNILAG. I know UNILORIN very well & it's not by any standard in the class of OAU, UI, INILAG.

if the universities u mentioned are competiting with universities established in recent times, den it's a doom for dem..Dey should check foreign sch that was created wen UI and others were also established

1 Like

Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by Joeace3000(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2015
If there's anybody who likes to hype themselves....they are from the south west. Everything they do is hype when what's on ground doesn't meet half of whats being touted.

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from ARTICLE WRITING TO GRAPHICS DESIGN, VIDEO AND ANIMATION, WEB DESIGN AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT. It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

Please use our contact forms on the website or through our numbers at the footer
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2015
what about polytechnic oooooooOOO
Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by richybanky(m): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2015
I rep Great Ife grin
Oba Awon University

2 Likes

Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by richybanky(m): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2015
HOLAROCKDAY:
what about polytechnic oooooooOOO
Bro, u ar on a long tin oooo grin grin grin
Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by calculator123(m): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2015
where is Unilag o? even unn d poster above and below need a doc
Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by calculator123(m): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2015
where is Unilag o? even unn d poster above and below need a doc
Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by richybanky(m): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2015
Google63:

I finished from OAU... I tell you, I'll rate Covenant higher.
@emboldened
Pls tell me more
Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by tony1918(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2015
geedot:
ℓ☺ℓ. You don't have to take it too personal.. Do have a wonderful day ahead.
you've made it personal when you stoop so low to calling me names but i will let it slide cuz we unilorites are worthy in learning and character
Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by Google63(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2015
koligs:

Lol, but why?
OAU's labs are not functional. If you complain, the lecturers are always quick to ask you how much you pay as school fees for you to enjoy state of the art equipment. Go to their library, they have only a good structure meant to just read. You can hardly find new publications. I don't blame them, of course I know education is expensive.
Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by richybanky(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I was an Awoit.
All d greatest Awo great, all d Greatest Awo, Awo oooooo
Awo ooooooo grin grin grin

Eya mi lo yin bo, Eya mi lo yin bo in Bombarta's voice grin grin
Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by wiseoneking: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2015
Sanchez01:

www.punchng.com/news/oau-best-varsity-in-nigeria/

Ranking what? This rankings are not actually on quality of students or education but just on web cyber link. One university that was good at that was Unilorin. Is either UI or UNN. You matter how low these two are ranked, both will never ceased to produced the best of the best.
Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by richybanky(m): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2015
Google63:

OAU's labs are not functional. If you complain, the lecturers are always quick to ask you how much you pay as school fees for you to enjoy state of the art equipment. Go to their library, they have only a good structure meant to just read. You can hardly find new publications. I don't blame them, of course I know education is expensive.
Bro u can lie sha, see d way u said OAU's labs ar not functioning as if is every labs dat ar not functioning, I also finished from OAU, studied Engineering Physics and I can boldly tell u dat all physics labs plus Elect Elect labs ar working fine bt don't know abt other dept.

2 Likes

Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2015
richybanky:
All d greatest Awo great, all d Greatest Awo, Awo oooooo Awo ooooooo grin grin grin
Eya mi lo yin bo, Eya mi lo yin bo in Bombarta's voice grin grin
Bombata was a funny guy. He was once the Chairman of Awo Hall.
Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:41am On Aug 21, 2015
Google63:

You are a liar. Hezekiah Oluwasanmi Library, OAU, Ile-Ife has current periodicals, journals, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by Google63(m): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2015
richybanky:

Bro u can lie sha, see d way u said OAU's labs ar not functioning as if is every labs dat ar not functioning, I also finished from OAU, studied Engineering Physics and I can boldly tell u dat all physics labs plus Elect Elect labs ar working fine bt don't know abt other dept.
Ohk... My bad. I generalized. I meant their labs in the faculty of Science
Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by Google63(m): 9:47am On Aug 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You are a liar. Hezekiah Oluwasanmi Library, OAU, Ile-Ife has current periodicals, journals, etc.
periodicals and journals? Are those all what a student needs? Go there and snap a science textbook that was published like 3 years ago, and let's see who the liar is.
Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by richybanky(m): 9:50am On Aug 21, 2015
Google63:

Ohk... My bad. I generalized. I meant their labs in the faculty of Science
Humm, physics lab is working fine, I think chemistry is working fine also, geology almost on field trip, nothing like lab in mathematics dept, maybe u meant biological scientist cheesy grin
Re: Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria by richybanky(m): 9:53am On Aug 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Bombata was a funny guy. He was once the Chairman of Awo Hall.
Yeah bt he messed everything up by taking law into his hand.. Using pressing iron to design one guy dat stole a phone all in d name of aroism, bt d guy met his waterloo cus he was suspended for d action

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serial Killers Reveal 10 Jeffery Dahmer The Moyawaki Cannibal / ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class / Unijos 2015/2016 Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.