Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,677 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing (2067 Views)

Help! This Prophesy Won't Let Me Settle Down / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / See What Christians Are Facing In Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2015
Woke up this morning, getting ready to shower when a voice called out to me in my bathroom...

I looked with my mind eye I saw no one but the voice was Dia.. At first I thought it was enki but then the voice said he isn't cos if it was enki I will see him...

The voice later identify himself as the supreme God of all.. Creator or every other race on the universe except the human race whom he help enki to achieve the aim, creator of the planets and all the powers in the universe...

Immediately I went on my knees, didn't know what to say...
Then he said be afraid not,
He told me I asked for a gift and he gave to me but am not helping others with that gift... I think for a moment I couldn't recall the actual gift I asked from the universe..

He said I asked for a gift to help people and he gave me that gift but since I received it I haven't used it to help anyone at all.... He said *search ur heart u will find that gift*

I asked why he isn't making himself known to me, he said I can't stand him
Reasons =no human aura can stand him.

He urged me to help save the world cos I have got all it takes to do so...
The voice stopped...

I was in my bath tub for 30mins thinking of what gift it is.... At a time I forgot myself.... Then my creator enki came and touched me thru my crown chakra... I knew something touched me so I looked and it was enki...

I asked him what gift could that be that I asked for.... He said I asked for a gift to be like him., to think like him and be him.... And that I made a promise to deliver and help people with that gift... Then I remembered an incident when I saw something that got me crying for hours and then I unknowingly uttered and emitted a thought sort of request to the universe, like how I wish I have powers to reverse this or heal this.... I never knew I got what I requested for... Enki said try ur very best to heal the world....

He then taught me how to go about it but to never share the idea to anyone to avoid selfish and evil people misusing it.

So therefore am appealing to anyone reading this... Whatever problem u are having based on health issue cos that's wht I will be dealing on since health is wealth, kindly inbox me on my fb account(mellin gusha) or wechat (Mellin666) whatever problem it is, be it cancer, hiv and aids, infections (any kind) stroke, etc so far it's health issue pls kindly inbox ur name and date of birth only with the problem u want me to get rid of... I will do it.... Or even ur loved ones, ur friends or anyone just send me their names and date of birth with the name of the problem they are facing....

I wish I have all the time in the world to to visit hospitals but am a business man and I only have time on Sunday days...... Pls keep ur religious BS out let's heal the world...

Pls if only the mods, lalasticlala or seun could do me just this one favour by moving this to front page, I will really appreciate.... Let this be my contribution in healing this world and people in it...

Pls note =I will not in anyway ask u for a penny.... It's a free gift so therefore I will give it out freely to whoever wants it irrespective of his or her religious belief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by EKITI001: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2015
Long story..

I will read and let u know my mind..

Brb
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 21, 2015
Will msg u right away..if my health problem is solve i will bow to the creator behind it
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by 2thpick: 10:54am On Aug 21, 2015
Smiles
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
Pls the reason for the date of birth is to be to differentiate ur name from someone else who might have the same name with u....

My name is Mellin gusha and someone else somewhere is Mellin gusha too.... So if I send the healing energy to Mellin gusha which over 50 people might have that name the energy won't get to the appropriate person.. So ur date of birth differentiate u from another bearing the same name with u...
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mellin:
Pls the reason for the date of birth is to be to differentiate ur name from someone else who might have the same name with u....

My name is Mellin gusha and someone else somewhere is Mellin gusha too.... So if I send the healing energy to Mellin gusha which over 50 people might have that name the energy won't get to the appropriate person.. So ur date of birth differentiate u from another bearing the same name with u...
I've just sent u a msg on facebook
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
bigneorapz:
I've just sent u a msg on facebook
I replied u
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mellin:
I replied u
no u haven't
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Ganjafama(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mellin:

what of a scenario where one does not know his real date of birth but is using an adopted one?
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ganjafama:
what of a scenario where one does not know his real date of birth but is using an adopted one?
name will do but in that case I can't guarantee quick healing.. It might be hard for the healing energy to locate the person except the person bears that name alone
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Ganjafama(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mellin:
name will do but in that case I can't guarantee quick healing.. It might be hard for the healing energy to locate the person except the person bears that name alone
what if the person contacts you thru facebook and you have his/her picture, hope it would be very quick?
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ganjafama:
what if the person contacts you thru facebook and you have his/her picture, hope it would be very quick?
better
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by bluntspade: 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mellin:
better
i just msgd u on fb.
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Awoofawo(m): 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mellin:
better
what's your facebook user name please
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 22, 2015
Awoofawo:
what's your facebook user name please
did u read the post at all?
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Awoofawo(m): 10:31am On Aug 22, 2015
So Mellin you expect me to post whatever i need contact about here. Actually already added you on facebook but can't recall your user name. I am still following your other thread "WHY I BECOME SATANIST" but doing study on my own. You don't need to always be aggressive bro! Some information are not for public consumption thought you should that by now. All the same my sincere regard to you
Mellin:
did u read the post at all?
You are mellin gusha okay got it now thank.
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2015
Awoofawo:
So Mellin you expect me to post whatever i need contact about here. Actually already added you on facebook but can't recall your user name. I am still following your other thread "WHY I BECOME SATANIST" but doing study on my own. You don't need to always be aggressive bro! Some information are not for public consumption thought you should that by now. All the same my sincere regard to you You are mellin gusha okay got it now thank.

sorry if I was aggressive tho I didn't see or noticed where I sounded aggressive to u...
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2015
Having getting much request lately... Pls I can take 5 persons daily.... Cos na energy dey comot person body.... So I won't be completely drained...

But keep it coming cos I must attend to all of it
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
So people has no health issues again?
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lalasticlala, seun the mods let me help people na.... See as I dey beg una
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by auntysimbiat(f): 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
Okay
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mellin:
Lalasticlala, seun the mods let me help people na.... See as I dey beg una
How does it take the healing to manifest itself?
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Qpetz: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
I can handle mine. Thanks anyways..
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
Qpetz:
I can handle mine. Thanks anyways..
amebo,, did I ask u?
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mellin:
amebo,, did I ask u?
Mellin my man angry grin I may not be in tandem with what u practise or claim to believe, but I like u for 1 thing, U believe in something and hold it very dire to you, in a year time, I'll write my story here "why I became a fervent Born again "

All thesame, where re the one you have healed? If truly u have; why not mandate them to come here and testify; that way U'll have more people willing to play along with your wish...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Mellin my man angry grin I may not be in tandem with what u practise or claim to believe, but I like u for 1 thing, U believe in something and hold it very dire to you, in a year time, I'll write my story here "why I became a fervent Born again "

All thesame, where re the one you have healed? If truly u have; why not mandate them to come here and testify; that way U'll have more people willing to play along with your wish...
so for ur mind miracle happens asap? Like when Jesus turned water to wine and all those bullshits.... When they start testifying u will know... And how is it giving u headache if I may ask?
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 24, 2015
Mostly cases am getting on my fb is just minor stuffs that can be cure with mudra... But blacks will like everything to be done for them... They don't want to work... Only serious cases I have seen is that of stroke and poison.... Anyways keep it coming
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Qpetz: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2015
smiley
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Qpetz: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2015
Mellin:
amebo,, did I ask u?

lolz. I am allowed, I allow myself..
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2015
Mellin:
so for ur mind miracle happens asap? Like when Jesus turned water to wine and all those bullshits.... When they start testifying u will know... And how is it giving u headache if I may ask?
the miracles my God performs, the healing comes instantly...

1 Like

Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2015
Raymondenyi:
the miracles my God performs, the healing comes instantly...
noted... Can u now take to the streets and help those that needed this ur gods power.... Or rather open it own thread and create the awareness so that u can help people...

How about that? Are u game? Or are u among the selfish monsters ripping people of there hard earn money to give them the suppose quick miracle etc....

Act like a god I dare u to create the awareness and do exactly what am doing or forever remain mute

1 Like

Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lol... People don't believe in my bs, they see me as evil yet they add me on fb to tell me their this and that is suffering from this and that..... And that I should help them....

Hahaha ah hahaha...... People really need help and the guy they worship ain't giving them that help yet they keep worshipping him... Now the only true God who gave me this knowledge, creator of human race enki, is now the person they wants to gain his help from thru me.... Ogaghi eme eme.....

I have reasoned it all and I have come to a conclusion that all man except dedicated satanist should look for that help else where.... U see me as evil yet u want my gift.. Where e dey happen? ... For dedicated ones ur healing is right there with u.. U will be free soon... For none dedicated try else where I won't help u in anyways except u heal urself by using mudra.. Google u will see mudra meant for that problem u r having.... Lemme focus on people who are still growing.. They will get there those are the ones that needed my help not the ones that tagged me evil... Hhehehehehheehe... E pain u? Know self
Many added and was asking for help on financial breakthrough.... Hey!!! Tell me on fb how u want that aspect to change for good... For dedicated ones only.... I promise I will help... But if u feel after getting what u want and then fall bk to xtianity.... Sorry is ur name.... So if u have dedicated, fb me and I will change ur life for good.. If u claim u r what u r not, u r in ur own.. Remember the gods are more wiser than us...

Ur insults are welcome for the ones this post will swing their mood,.. If E pain u, do the right thing....

I have exercised my freewill and won't be judged by anyone.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Still Don't Understand The Concept Of Christianity. / How Prophet TB Joshua Sponsored Dr.yinka Oduwole To Phd Level In UK / Why Is There Hardly Any Woman Like Kathryn Kulman These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.