Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing (2066 Views)

Help! This Prophesy Won't Let Me Settle Down / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / See What Christians Are Facing In Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lol... People don't believe in my bs, they see me as evil yet they add me on fb to tell me their this and that is suffering from this and that..... And that I should help them....

Hahaha ah hahaha...... People really need help and the guy they worship ain't giving them that help yet they keep worshipping him... Now the only true God who gave me this knowledge, creator of human race enki, is now the person they wants to gain his help from thru me.... Ogaghi eme eme.....

I have reasoned it all and I have come to a conclusion that all man except dedicated satanist should look for that help else where.... U see me as evil yet u want my gift.. Where e dey happen? ... For dedicated ones ur healing is right there with u.. U will be free soon... For none dedicated try else where I won't help u in anyways except u heal urself by using mudra.. Google u will see mudra meant for that problem u r having.... Lemme focus on people who are still growing.. They will get there those are the ones that needed my help not the ones that tagged me evil... Hhehehehehheehe... E pain u? Know self
Many added and was asking for help on financial breakthrough.... Hey!!! Tell me on fb how u want that aspect to change for good... For dedicated ones only.... I promise I will help... But if u feel after getting what u want and then fall bk to xtianity.... Sorry is ur name.... So if u have dedicated, fb me and I will change ur life for good.. If u claim u r what u r not, u r in ur own.. Remember the gods are more wiser than us...

Ur insults are welcome for the ones this post will swing their mood,.. If E pain u, do the right thing....

I have exercised my freewill and won't be judged by anyone.....
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by CHARLOE(m): 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
@ mellin, plz don't let some ignorant pples rant here discourage u from ur earlier decision to help any1 of any religion, dedicated or not. I've bin following ur oda thread even tho I hardly comment. I intend contacting u dis nite, tanx n keep up d good work u started.
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by tjmc: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
I have an uncle who is blind due to cataracts. Can u assist him
Re: Let Me Help You Get Rid Of That Health Problems You Are Facing by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
This is my number 08067344821, you can add me on WhatsApp, or SMS or call I've been having lack of sleep problems even with medication

(1) (2) (Reply)

RCCG Sunday School Teacher's Manual 7th January Lesson 19 : Topic - GAMBLING / Science Says We Need At Least 4 Basic Elements To Survive / POLL: Is BEYONCE still A CHRISTIAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.