Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

An Investment Opportunity Not To Miss. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / An Investment Opportunity Not To Miss. (574 Views)

Make Thousands Of Naira With An Investment Of N500 / Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ / Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Investment Opportunity Not To Miss. by MistaHumble(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2015
I have a very nice business Idea and with just an investor who is ready to support me with N200,000 I can assure the investor of a life time 50/50 partnership with me.

Normally its not always wise to share an idea this big in a public forum but because I am confident that I am not trying to scam anybody and this business will go viral, I will be happy to just give a hint on what the idea is all about.

Right now its of no doubt that the internet has become a global network avenue for businesses and it is amazing that Nigeria has started adapting to this trend as well.
Just like the way Kongo, jumia, Kaymu, olx and the rest started and have become household names in the Nigerian online shopping sector, my idea is also to create an online portal with a unique feature and just focusing on a particular sector that I know has a constant and ever growing market.

I really cannot say much about it in public here but if you will like to invest and get full details of this great idea please send me an email via: mistahumble((@))yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

On My Investment Offer: Not Scam See My Profile / Economic Uncertainty Looms As CBN Predicts Tough Times / 6 Skills To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.