Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) (42390 Views)

Toyota Camry Muscle 2008 For Selling. Avwooof. N1.3m Last Price. See Photo / Photos: Nigerian Man Upgrades His Keke To Helicopter In Warri Delta State / Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by MacluvPH(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
We will progress as a divided nation, because talents are humiliated and send ointo extinction as a one Nigeria. #TeamBiafrawestand#

A Northern led govt can never tap into sponsoring this young lad rather he wants to know the quantity of oil and gas allocation alloted to katsina and Zamfara state.

Once again I weep for Nigeria.
Indeed "There was a country"

NICOGRAVITY:
Nigeria shall be great.
I believe in made in Nigeria.
I have a dream that some day, we shall be better than China and United state put together.
Germany will be a joke compared to us.

1 Like

Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by Lilyomi(f): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
BCISLTD:

No one is that small cool
U nid to c me. grin tongue
BCISLTD:

No one is that small cool
U nid to c me. grin
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by nwisipeter: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
Am Impressed.... Mbaise Representing in the Science and Tech world!!!
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by Godsate: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
Let the owner fly it across lagoon and post the video. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lobatan
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by shamecurls(m): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yustash001:
Hope it can fly?..
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by AlphaDibia(m): 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
No mind them na Mbaise wey, e write
Heromaniaa:
where on earth is mbase. @ madcow1?
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by NICOGRAVITY: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=MacluvPH post=37187786]We will progress as a divided nation, because talents are humiliated and send ointo extinction as a one Nigeria. #TeamBiafrawestand#

A Northern led govt can never tap into sponsoring this young lad rather he wants to know the quantity of oil and gas allocation alloted to katsina and Zamfara state.

Once again I weep for Nigeria.
Indeed "There was a country"

[/quot
Sir, Every state has the open privilege to succeed if properly supported by the local state.
What has our Governors in the East done for us?
Why don't they open skills acquisition centers since they know most easterners are more into skills .
Have you seen the politics in the various state universities in the east.
Less you think am bias, am an Igbo man.
Let our leaders start something first.
Go to Aba and see what young and talent boys do, go to Alaba, Idumagbo, Enugu, Idumota, etc.
Our boys will fix and smashed electronics or car.
It's only self effort.
Must the Federal Government help everybody? What's the importance of state and local government? Do you know that this young man is suppose to get grant from his local Government for educational development?
We must stop this tribal war and start doing something and developing our states.
Have you been to Cross River State recently? Go and see what their leaders are doing. New roads, new stadium, new housing schemes, etc to better their people.
Sir, please don't call for war again. The East is still suffering from Biafra, No real Igbo MAN will be ready to go to war again, NOT AGAIN. If you experience war, you wouldn't even cough if you survive.
What is Biafra? People who are only after their own belly.

1 Like

Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by shamecurls(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
fransixe:
from mbase? hope it can fly in the DAY TIME? cheesy grin

grin grin grin
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by viktagorion: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
Evaromantik:

taaaaa!!!........9ja gini?.........anam atupulu gi onu?.....mtcheeeew
Believe in your country na, you don't have any other country.
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by Chigold101(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
MadCow1:
No Comment..

Cc: Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Mukina2
change your spelling to Mbaise, not Mbase
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by oluchiakwa: 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by MacluvPH(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
You spoke eloquently and mature, let me give you my facts. The director of radio Biafra doesn't want his people to go to war he is just applying media tactics and technique that's why people think he is arrogant. He has to be arrogant cos majority of his callers on phone lines are not disciplined and provocative.

Also know he(the radio biafra director) is exposing the evil going on in our governments both recent and previous.

Then coming to your answer, this our state and local government governors and chairmen can never support secession cos Nigeria staying together benefit them most. Imagine the fate of these polithieficians like Okorocha,Amechi,Obi,Udenwa,T A Orji et al and know why they will die instead of allowing it come to fruition because they will be in hell on earth.

My brother let's divide and each region should develop their region or if we have to stay as one country let them adopt resource control.

[quote author=NICOGRAVITY post=37188411][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
Is this what these jesters want to use to fight the Nigerian Army lol
Funny people
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by ayindejimmy(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Can't you show the pic of this mini-copper flying? What's an helicopter if it can't fly?
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by Menace2Society(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
Nigeria shall be great.
I believe in made in Nigeria.
I have a dream that some day, we shall be better than China and United state put together.
Germany will be a joke compared to us.
U joking right?
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by Youpele52: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Okworigeorge:
This nonsense made FP last year and even this year

You're good.
Thought I was the only one that know.
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by onunwa21(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mbaise nwere madu
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by ChiFrakolizy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Yustash001:
Hope it can fly?..
ya man, mi helicopta cud fly if mi wnt. Great tins agwan in mi place(Mbaise)! Jah brig we inspiration we creativity! Respect(Mbaise)!
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by ChiFrakolizy(m): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
ayindejimmy:
Can't you show the pic of this mini-copper flying? What's an helicopter if it can't fly?
It starts wit imagination(basic), den application of imagination 2 make n lastly makin it 2 fly! U cud ask d western world...
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by UTEWUOJO: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bird de fly pass dis1
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lilyomi:
Ok I'm dat small so let me try it agreed? Jus make sure ders a parachute.

Smallie before you crash inside shalanga check your mail embarassed
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by Lilyomi(f): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
youmour:

Smallie before you crash inside shalanga check your mail embarassed
Recheck pls
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lilyomi:

Recheck pls

Just replied
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by BCISLTD: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lilyomi:

U nid to c me. grin tongue
U nid to c me. grin

Really. ..I'll definitely like to see you
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by NICOGRAVITY: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
No sir,
am very serious about it.
I believe it.

Menace2Society:
U joking right?
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by xreal: 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Innovative!

e be like say e get side mirror.
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by Menace2Society(m): 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
No sir,
am very serious about it.
I believe it.

Stop believing cos this country is a joke!
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by temodent(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Just getting too amazed with all these sham we are celebrating as inventions, I guess the world has gone pass all these. The question any inquisitive mind should ask is, can this be commercially viable if no, then it's more like a child's play. Let us grow up
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by calculator123(m): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
it nt streamlined,cnt fly for 30mins non stop that i can bet
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by digitsolution: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
You kidding me?
Re: Made In Mbase Helicopter.. (see Photo) by OgundeleT(m): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
Yustash001:
Hope it can fly?..
if it can fly will u be on board?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

***RORO Shipping***U.S.A→→→LAGOS***HAMBURG, ANTWERP→→→LAGOS*** / Innoson Should Look Into Partnership With Toyota To Bring Back The Corolla / Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.