Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,432 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

You Need Profitable Robot If You Really Want To Make It From Forex - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Need Profitable Robot If You Really Want To Make It From Forex (690 Views)

Can I Really Make Money Or A Successful Career From Forex Trading? / You Really Want To Be Educated On Cryptocurrency(bitcoin). Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need Profitable Robot If You Really Want To Make It From Forex by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2015
A newly well programmed forex robot that can trade forex for you why you sleep is available note it is not for sale but to prove to you that
there still profitable forex robot out there a good profitable forex is hard to sell if trully is making profit you can join enjoy this with me the newly robot i just programmed let see how it raking in pips. i dont lift a hand , i just set it up and sleep no fear of wiping account is that not good.
Re: You Need Profitable Robot If You Really Want To Make It From Forex by toppy1234: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2015
ok how can we test it?
WealthManagers:
A newly well programmed forex robot that can trade forex for you why you sleep is available note it is not for sale but to prove to you that
there still profitable forex robot out there a good profitable forex is hard to sell if trully is making profit you can join enjoy this with me the newly robot i just programmed let see how it raking in pips. i dont lift a hand , i just set it up and sleep no fear of wiping account is that not good.

Re: You Need Profitable Robot If You Really Want To Make It From Forex by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2015
you need VPS to the test but i have suitable VPS for it and that makes it run well what you just need is to watch from your end and view your account activities .
Re: You Need Profitable Robot If You Really Want To Make It From Forex by tomaxzyn(m): 11:36am On Aug 21, 2015
I am interested in the robot..how can I access it to see the performance..
Re: You Need Profitable Robot If You Really Want To Make It From Forex by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2015
you can access it by testing it or see it performance
Re: You Need Profitable Robot If You Really Want To Make It From Forex by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
see recents trades.....

Re: You Need Profitable Robot If You Really Want To Make It From Forex by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
for testing and verification send mails to wealthmanagers4@gmail.com
Re: You Need Profitable Robot If You Really Want To Make It From Forex by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: You Need Profitable Robot If You Really Want To Make It From Forex by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2015
Re: You Need Profitable Robot If You Really Want To Make It From Forex by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 24, 2015
check todays trade from the link above
Re: You Need Profitable Robot If You Really Want To Make It From Forex by badoutyn(m): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Bro check your account,big drawdown on your account.
Re: You Need Profitable Robot If You Really Want To Make It From Forex by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
the drawdown is not closed trade it convert to profit i use a big lot on big account size

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Easily On Internet. Real And Tested.. / 2016 Business Recommendation For You / This Might Be A Very Important Info For You Or Someone You Know. Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.