Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

See Akure Mtn Office Today - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Akure Mtn Office Today (25437 Views)

Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office / Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun / Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by idolda: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ok
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
you should they disconnect people? It's crazy
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by Nnemuka(f): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
Buhari to probe MTN for disconnecting many subscribers due to corruption, asks Ogun indigenes to keep calm - Nation
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by goshikid: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
smh...they should be ban for at least a week!

tellwisdom:
They only texted poor people who don't recharge more than 100 naira sad...Seems AKURE people are very poor sad

haha...u get mind oh!

grin grin grin
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by IamThrive(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
May i use this medium to call on the Federal government and N.C.C that the way and manner Nigerians are being taken by surprise in any little registration is unacceptable. All these registrations has gone online to the best of my knowledge.

Please adhere to this clarion call ASAP!!!
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by kenoz(m): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by goshikid: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
tellwisdom:
They only texted poor people who don't recharge more than 100 naira sad...Seems AKURE people are very poor sad

make them catch you first

grin grin grin
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by AmeLonRo(m): 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
magicminister:
[size=17pt]Hmmm

Why not port to other networks??
You would still have same number,
[/size]

INTERESTING.
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by Hibiscuss(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
tellwisdom:

Smh.

1 Like

Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by watchindelta(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
how many times person go registered only one sim na mtn yeye oh. I don register my sim b4 if dey try am block my line I don port be DAT gbam.
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by fortunechy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
mtn is goin wit past glory
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by LilSmith55(m): 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
Etisalat is #100, Airtel is #50... Go get a new sim....m
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by menxer: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Don't blame the network for barring your line it's an NCC directive against all lines that were improperly registered or with incomplete registration details.

Etisalat started about two weeks ago, though they compensate some affected subscribers with bonus recharge.

I blame the NCC for the target of activated lines on the network it gave the telcos (I stand corrected) that prompted all the promo sim activation craze, resulting in irregular registration.

1 Like

Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by 9jatatafo(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Buy new sim and forget about them. Some many networks available now for that xenophobic country's network to be threatening us.
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by wiseoneking: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
They disconnected mine without notice and I broke the sim.
With which hand did you break it? What were you doing that your sim should be among the ones to be disconnected. You are an offender. You may be ban for life from using or calling mtn.
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by Dhavido(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
if I hear say them block my number.
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
kfrosh:
Same here too faaaa; awon oloriburuku. They almost made me miss my interview call & message .
Thank God t was almost...... If t had been d oda way round
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by Hammefeez: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
magicminister:
[size=17pt]Hmmm
Why not port to other networks?? You would still have same number,
[/size]

How do i?
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by magicminister: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hammefeez:

How do i?

Visit etisalat, glo or airtel shop and tell them you wanna port.
They will handle the rest. Its quick and easy process
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by ManTiger(m): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
tellwisdom:
grin truth but bitter. A working class person won't get their time though.

1 Like

Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by ThisMeansWAR: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
wiseoneking:
With which hand did you break it? What were you doing that your sim should be among the ones to be disconnected. You are an offender. You may be ban for life from using or calling mtn.
which offense .. I just woke up , tried to check my account and I was told to go and register my sim again .. The line that I have been using for more than 5months now .. No notice .. Nothing nothing. Who has the time to be registering sim every minute .. Are they gonna buy gas for my car to go to their stupid office to do same thing over and over again when there is alternative .
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by Adeyeancah(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
psucc:
When a new sim goes for a N100.
Why waste time and money seeking that which has no benefit.

But most people Na night call mek them want keep their sim sha.
What about those that bought their sim cards for 36k, 21k, 10k? Like me now,na 10k, I go go oh,make I go know wetin dey chop for their heads, 10k no be beans bro

1 Like

Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by malonephill(m): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
seankay:
I know that place. Its beside wema bank

I know say dem no ask me#
actually there are some shops before wema bank after mtn office
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by malonephill(m): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
tellwisdom:
Nler with their wahala, which one is poor? You Have to do your research well to know how rich ondo people are......
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by gbenga4my(m): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
psucc:
When a new sim goes for a N100.
Why waste time and money seeking that which has no benefit.

But most people Na night call mek them want keep their sim sha.

Kid talk, you won't say that if its your official line(that is if you know what that meant)
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by cytellProperty: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
Where is the market here?Dont know why people like exaggerating.
valasmedia:
a text message was sent to my babe phone from Mtn telling her to report to their office to avoid been disconnected...see what we met over there...when has Mtn office turn to market?
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by LLVelly: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
pretydiva:
Port to glo
abeg how I go take port to Glo? I got the message too but I dnt have their time.
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by calabaman(m): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
is it mtns fault that you all went n registered ur sims on the roadside by an illiterate who probably doesnt have a JSCE certificate and didn't complete ur registration?

MORALE OF THIS STORY: register ur sim in an mtn\etisalat\glo office and avoid future hassles.

YOU: tell sim reg agent ur name (IKPOMOWOSA)
SIM REG AGENT: abeg ds name i no sabi spell am make i type MR. XYZ

YOU: my address is no 1. parkview estate ikoyi
SIM REG AGENT: na me u wan form for?....i gotype ur address as NO 4 Olodo street sambisa forest borno

YOU: take a good picture on my sim
SIM REG AGENT: smiles.....and pretends to snap you

RESULT: INCOMPLETE REGISTERATION.......SIM BLOCKED AS MANDATED BY NCC

WHO IS TO BLAME HERE

2 Likes

Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by pasco30(m): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Please any good forex trading firm in awka?
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by niceguy7(m): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
tellwisdom:
Oga ade don't say what you don't knw......and dnt start what you can't finish!
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by echelons(m): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
I wonder if Nlders even listen to news. A lot of ignorant posts.

NCC gave a directive for all the TELCOs to clean out their database and remove the incomplete or unregistered active SIM cards.

The deadline for this directive has elapsed and none of these TELCOs was able to do 100% clean out, but our dear MTN did 0%. Absolutely nothing! Even though they have the highest number of incomplete or unregistered SIM cards (about 18M).

That's a flagrant abuse and disregard of the law that governs them, thereby putting Nigerians at the risk of what could happen with an unregistered sim card.

Just like many things in the country, SIM card registration was left at the hands of those that don't even understand the reason why the do what they do. No training whatsoever. They will always do it shabbily. The result is what we get.
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by tellwisdom: 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
niceguy7:

Oga ade don't say what you don't knw......and dnt start what you can't finish!

Dem don woze u slap before??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones / OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications / How Do I Resest My Tecno H6 Privacy Protection Password?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.