Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

See Akure Mtn Office Today - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Akure Mtn Office Today (25470 Views)

Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office / Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun / Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by adahgold(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Make Una port to other networks nah,Nigerians Una like fight.

1 Like

Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by gidjah(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Do pple still make night calls?,haba,i kinda doubt dat sha, i recall how we ues to struggle for such calls at mid nit way back wen i just gaduated, u make calls till morning only to start battling with sleep in the moning hours.but i do not think for anything i can practice mid night calls again o.
psucc:
When a new sim goes for a N100.
Why waste time and money seeking that which has no benefit.

But most people Na night call mek them want keep their sim sha.

1 Like

Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by maryhaam(f): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
menxer:
Don't blame the network for barring your line it's an NCC directive against all lines that were improperly registered or with incomplete registration details.

Etisalat started about two weeks ago, though they compensate some affected subscribers with bonus recharge.

I blame the NCC for the target of activated lines on the network it gave the telcos (I stand corrected) that prompted all the promo sim activation craze, resulting in irregular registration.
glad you explained...is not applicable to mtn alone,airtel is blocking too is for a proper bio data by NCC.kindly adhere

1 Like

Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
magicminister:
[size=17pt]Hmmm

Why not port to other networks??
You would still have same number,
[/size]
please how can I port to other network retaining that number? I need to stop using this foolish Empty hen
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by daresimon(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
Abeg disconnection for what?
For using the line or recharging on top am? Pplease I just need to gerrit ni o.
Cos this is bullsh*t of the highest order.
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by Makapounse(m): 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
maryhaam:
glad you explained...is not applicable to mtn alone,airtel is blocking too is for a proper bio data by NCC.kindly adhere
8-)
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by chinnyness122(f): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
Their left nyash there
Y do dey create unnecessary panic and fear

Why wont they employ more hands to make dat thing faster? Down here people leave dia house as early as 6am jes to write their names, without being sure dat dey will be attended to....
Mtchw
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nnah! Akure girls no dey ever get yansh! Nah wah oh!!see as that girl stand. Hian!
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by niceguy7(m): 3:10am On Aug 22, 2015
tellwisdom:

Dem don woze u slap before??
U deserve that slap with that ur stupid comment........jst do mistake pass A.K first.....waa blame ara ee....

1 Like

Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by kdfemi(m): 6:01am On Aug 22, 2015
Him b like say ur brain no dey function again
tellwisdom:
They only texted poor people who don't recharge more than 100 naira sad...Seems AKURE people are very poor sad

1 Like

Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2015
tellwisdom:
They only texted poor people who don't recharge more than 100 naira sad...Seems AKURE people are very poor sad
u swallow sumtin niangry
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by Lezzlie(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2015
Don't know what people are still doing with that network of fraud and exploitation. I ported out since 2013 and have never looked back.
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by wiseoneking: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
which offense .. I just woke up , tried to check my account and I was told to go and register my sim again .. The line that I have been using for more than 5months now .. No notice .. Nothing nothing. Who has the time to be registering sim every minute .. Are they gonna buy gas for my car to go to their stupid office to do same thing over and over again when there is alternative .
Very sorry bro for that, you wouldnt have broken your sim. Your money and esp your contacts. Just take heart and handle your anger better. All these network providers can be crazy.
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by Natifa(f): 10:42am On Aug 22, 2015
tellwisdom:
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by valasmedia(m): 11:15am On Aug 22, 2015
tellwisdom:
shoro ni yen....come to akure and make beta money...
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by ThisMeansWAR: 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
wiseoneking:
Very sorry bro for that, you wouldnt have broken your sim. Your money and esp your contacts. Just take heart and handle your anger better. All these network providers can be crazy.
I use the sim for internet .. Which means mtn loss cos I spent more on the line than my main line .. I really didnt lose anything..
I have finally moved over to Etisalat for my internet needs .. If Etisalat acts stupid too, I will move again..
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by dayodare49o: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
odeku457:
The wont dare disconnect my SIM cards. wink
me too deu wait make them call me o, make I come report to their borno office
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by ugsams(m): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
They blocked me even though i registered mine in 2010 and some other time i cant remember.

Nigeria and many companies there have poor customer relationship. They are not fair in implementation of their laws. My 2nd MTN number will be 10 years next year i have been consistent and has never defaulted in anyway ever since i started using it. I maintain my MTN number and even have my whatsapp account very active. I was blocked from the network without adequate grace period to update any information needed.

It's also similar to the gamble they are playing in the banking sector. I swear that CBN governor must be a regular player of baba Ijebu (lotto ). When i left Nigeria my atm card daily withdrawal limit was increased to almost 600,000 naira while abroad, it was later reduced to about 60,000 and now nothing exvept POS or online.
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by Oilandgas1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
valasmedia:
a text message was sent to my babe phone from Mtn telling her to report to their office to avoid been disconnected...see what we met over there...when has Mtn office turn to market?

Or bank
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by Advans(m): 6:09am On Aug 28, 2015
I wonder y ds msg ws sent to akure subscribers only. I registered my sim abt 5yrs ago wt 1 of dia agents in v/i. I've received dia stupid msg up to 3 times ds week. I currently base in akure. on my way to burn down dia office nw
Re: See Akure Mtn Office Today by Advans(m): 6:34am On Aug 28, 2015
haaaaaaaaa, I gt dia 6:25am & my queue no is 190. I learnt ppl av bn here as early as 3am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Best Selling Phones Of All Time (Photos) / Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used / My Windows Phone Has Ended Support For Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.