Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God (386 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God by Mustiboy(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Good day nairalanders, i've got something baffling that i feel like sharing with you guys.
1.why would God allow so many religions 2 exist when actually you can only get to him through one of em,
2. Why would he let innocent souls 2 come from the womb of a mother who practises one of the religions he condemns? Those children will surely grow up being thought d ways of their parents hence theY GET burnt in hell till eternity just because they followed d wrong part whereas he was the one who put them on that part by letting a pagan mother give birth to em. And we were told God is the most merciful whereas it was stated that only few will make it heaven, why would a merciful God make it so hard 4 his people 2 understand and find him and if they don't, they get burnt in hell till eternity, why would a merciful God state in the quran that those who refuses 2 follow islam should be beheaded and their wives raped, why would a merciful God have 2 sacrifise his so called son 2 clarify the sins of everyone, why would a God who loves us provide us with about 4 religious books to learn from when they states things different from each other.
I need answers pls but from my perspective, i think we're just being fed with lies from this so called religious, actually i've got reasons 2 belive there's God but its what we're being told about him that aint right or what do you guys think?

(1) (Reply)

WIKE Remembers God / A Sign Of Jesus Christ / Islamic Terrorists May Cause The 3rd World War My Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.