Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

WIKE Remembers God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WIKE Remembers God (386 Views)

Pastor Adeboye, Wike & His Wife At RCCG Port Harcourt Holy Ghost Rally (Pics) / Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WIKE Remembers God by ODUBEZE: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
While 1 Thessalonians 5:17 enjoins us to "pray at all times,"
Wike suddenly remembers God.
Watching AIT this afternoon, I felt somehow uncomfortable watching that religious leaders praising and praying for Wike, calling him king and at the same time praying and prophesying that God should save Rivers from power hijackers and Satan... calling on anyone who love Rivers to pray and continue to do that.
Then I ask myself, must our religious leaders be involve in such? must they wait till there is problem before they engage the people in prayers.
When are we going to have a prophet like Elijah who stood up to a king a and told him the truth?
This and many more questions were going through my mind as the program finally came to an end at exactly 3.00pm.
Re: WIKE Remembers God by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Don't worry; they prayed for Jonathan and vilified Buhari. Prayers for Wike will work for him only if God ordains it. Most people forget to tell God 'Your will be done' in their prayers. They decree as if they are God. Supposing God has other plans for Wike and he fails to see it because he is only pursuing the governorship seat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Back To Sender. / Happy Children Day Best Gift Ideas, Suggestion, Deals, Discount Online / The Fear Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.