Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Why Didn't Nigeria Advance The Study Of Technology Behind OGBUNIGWE? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why Didn't Nigeria Advance The Study Of Technology Behind OGBUNIGWE? (607 Views)

The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) / What Is The Study Of Biochemistry? / 10 Facts About The Sun You Probably Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Didn't Nigeria Advance The Study Of Technology Behind OGBUNIGWE? by NobleAky(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
OGBUNIGWE i learnt was a weapon of mass destruct invented during the civil war! In my opinion..after the war, the Federal Government should have undertaken an advanced study behind the mystery of OGBUNIGWE...that would have helped us explore so many alternatives of weaponry productions and may reduce our over dependence on the western world for the supply of weapons.
In my opinion they made a mistake and placed us where we are now
NB: your opinion should be devoid of tribalistict words or hatred!
Re: Why Didn't Nigeria Advance The Study Of Technology Behind OGBUNIGWE? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
What is ogunbiwewe?
Re: Why Didn't Nigeria Advance The Study Of Technology Behind OGBUNIGWE? by seunot: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
Interesting.

How effective is it?

How cheap is it production?

Can you show us a picture of it and the devastation it caused?

(1) (Reply)

5 Keywords Nigerians Should Avoid In Emails / Pls Help A Novice In Photography / Free 3 Day Empower Tech Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.