Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity (2837 Views)

Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift / Do You Have Any Idea On Hummer Bus And How Much It Brings In Daily From Trips / We Need Trucks And Hummer Buses.......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity by awumen: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Many thanks to those who have been calling in. Right now at , we are currently in urgent need of hilux and hummer buses. For those willing to partner with us.

is a service delivery and logistics company based in Port Harcourt.
Our services include marine and vehicle logistics/leasing, haulage and materials delivery (land and water).

Our Mission is to help organizations achieve their set goals and ensure reasonable returns.
While our vision is to provide solutions tailored to suit our clients logistics need while helping them to achieve desired results in their core business.

While we are available to render optimum services to organization and the public, We humbly require interested PARTNERS in Rivers, Niger Delta States and in Nigeria, who are willing to partner with us.i.e, provide us with your vehicles (hilux, hummer bus, coaster, suv's, corolla, trucks and etc) and we will manage them for you and base on agreement, we will remit payment to you every ten days! give us a trial today and you will be convince.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity by qquadry(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
My van is in Lagos and don't mind doing business with you.
Re: SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity by awumen: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
send a picture of ur van with other details to my mail. We take it from there
Re: SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity by macho44(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Great concept, i ll be willing to partner with you given my experience in logistics and supply chain.
If you need a representative in Lagos please feel free to contact me.08184888283 or johnadiele@gmail.com( am also mobile but my car doesn't meet the spec.) thanks.
Re: SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity by awumen: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
have taken your details. i will contact you, we can still work together.
Re: SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity by awumen: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2015
Many thanks for your response. we await more interested investors. we are very sure alot of people have two or more vehicles at home that can be put to such use. partner with us and we promise that you will refer others to us.
Re: SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity by awumen: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
investors in niger delta, Nigeria and nairaland where una de, this na d opportunity to let dat car wey park for ur garage doing noting to bring u d pepper u know, call on us and lets make this work

PRADO, LANDCRUISER, SEQUIOA, HUMMER BUS, COASTER,HILUX, COROLLA and etc.
Re: SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity by awumen: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2015
We have clients in oil and gas sector, telecom, tourism/hospitality and etc. do business with us and you will be happy you did.
Re: SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity by awumen: 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
for your HAULAGE and material deliveries (land and water within the nigerdelta), we can deliver.
Re: SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity by all4gud(m): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
awumen:
TAMIKA ENERGY LTD is a service delivery and logistics company based in Port Harcourt.
Our services include marine and vehicle logistics/leasing, haulage and materials delivery (land and water).

Our Mission is to help organizations achieve their set goals and ensure reasonable returns.
While our vision is to provide solutions tailored to suit our clients logistics need while helping them to achieve desired results in their core business.

While we are available to render optimum services to organization and the public, We humbly require interested PARTNERS in Rivers, Niger Delta States and in Nigeria, who are willing to partner with us.i.e, provide us with your vehicles (hilux, hummer bus, coaster, suv's, corolla, trucks and etc) and we will manage them for you and base on agreement, we will remit payment to you every ten days! give us a trial today and you will be convince.

Contact

TAMIKA ENERGY LTD - 08036862035 and 08174624412
Address - #3 Stadium Road (Novotel Hotels), Port Harcourt. Rivers State.
Email - tamika.logistics@outlook.com

Do you need 25 Tons Mack tipper? It is in Port Harcourt right now
Re: SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity by awumen: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
all4gud:

Do you need 25 Tons Mack tipper? It is in Port Harcourt right now

yes we do, please send us a mail with picture and other details. many thanks.
Re: SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity by awumen: 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
Many thanks to those who have been calling in.
Re: SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity by chimex001(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
what is your daily rate?
Re: SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity by Midecuc(m): 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nice business.
Re: SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity by stechi(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
Do you own vehicles and want to venture into logistics/haulage business and wondering how to manage the business with ease, then technology has made it very simple for you.
Installing tracking device into each of your vehicles is the right answer. Because it allows you to achieve the following:
1. Watch the movement of your vehicles in any part of the country.
2. Download movement reports of your vehicles either in PDF or Excel format for analysis,in-case you are unable to monitor the vehicles LIVE.
3. Get alerts when the vehicle(s) enter or exits a defined operational area of your choice.
4. Download the app on your android phone and watch your vehicles while you are on the move.
5. Remotely stop your vehicle from further movement.
6. Eliminate unnecessary usage of the vehicle by some stubborn drivers.
e.t.c
Contact 08033958573 for our services.
Re: SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity by millhouse: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
Dr
Re: SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity by awumen: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2015
bluffdave01:
How much do you pay for a Honda CRV, 2004 Model SUV Jeep per 10days? Becos am interested and i want to know wat am getting. Am based at Calabar.
My email is bluffdav@gmail.com
Tanx

Sorry for late response sir. I have sent you a mail.
Re: SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity by calebmoyin: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Didn't get ur mail. Kindly send it again pls
Re: SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity by awumen: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
I sent a mail to inform you that a CRV wont fly, i appreciate your intention to work with us and if you have prado, landcruiser or even hummer buses as any of this can fly.

(1) (Reply)

Benjamin Chika Ogbuka Is a wanted Criminal / Earn $100 For Sharing A Video / A New Building For Sale At Cheaper Price In Ikorodu Inside Estates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.