Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,540 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Do You Have Any Idea On Hummer Bus And How Much It Brings In Daily From Trips - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Have Any Idea On Hummer Bus And How Much It Brings In Daily From Trips (1908 Views)

The Exact Forex Strategy That Brings In Profits / Icash Nigeria... A Swift And Simple System That Brings In Steady Cash / SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Any Idea On Hummer Bus And How Much It Brings In Daily From Trips by poshpappy(m): 4:15am On Jan 05, 2016
hello if you have any idea on hummer bus like 18seaters for trips and how much they bring in daily please share it.
Re: Do You Have Any Idea On Hummer Bus And How Much It Brings In Daily From Trips by eleko1: 4:53am On Jan 05, 2016
Daily keh undecided lipsrsealed when it is not Danfo/Molue? it is turn by turn limited.If ur bus leave Lagos for instance to Abuja on Monday,dnt expect it to return back to lagos the same day.it may be Wednesday before uu see it.Except u want to manage the transport urself,dnt register ur bus to inter State where U'll be abl to monitor ur driver schedule/movement.For instance,Lagos to ABUJA/Kebbi.Once they get to there destination,those long throat driver will then proceed to another destination/state/use it for a short time Campus shutting b4 he load passengers again to lagos.Some will even tell u how he got robbed on the highways.Above all,dnt give ur bus to inexperienced driver/drunkard to avoid story dat touch.Wish U well
Re: Do You Have Any Idea On Hummer Bus And How Much It Brings In Daily From Trips by mekaboy(m): 7:59am On Jan 05, 2016
eleko1:
Daily keh undecided lipsrsealed when it is not Danfo/Molue? it is turn by turn limited.If ur bus leave Lagos for instance to Abuja on Monday,dnt expect it to return back to lagos the same day.it may be Wednesday before uu see it.Except u want to manage the transport urself,dnt register ur bus to inter State where U'll be abl to monitor ur driver schedule/movement.For instance,Lagos to ABUJA/Kebbi.Once they get to there destination,those long throat driver will then proceed to another destination/state/use it for a short time Campus shutting b4 he load passengers again to lagos.Some will even tell u how he got robbed on the highways.Above all,dnt give ur bus to inexperienced driver/drunkard to avoid story dat touch.Wish U well

After all this long story, you did not answer his question.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Idea On Hummer Bus And How Much It Brings In Daily From Trips by eleko1: 8:17am On Jan 05, 2016
What ansa do u nid young man?Did he specific the exact shuttle?And hoow do u want me to knw how much Kano to Zamfara charge?Excuse me if u can't think/reason accordingly.
mekaboy:

After all this long story, you did not answer his question.
Re: Do You Have Any Idea On Hummer Bus And How Much It Brings In Daily From Trips by mekaboy(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2016
eleko1:
What ansa do u nid young man?Did he specific the exact shuttle?And hoow do u want me to knw how much Kano to Zamfara charge?Excuse me if u can't think/reason accordingly.

You should have asked for details before blabbing , sir.
Re: Do You Have Any Idea On Hummer Bus And How Much It Brings In Daily From Trips by eleko1: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2016
U are too small.I have my own job and do transport as well.I dnt have time for minor stupidity
mekaboy:

You should have asked for details before blabbing , sir.
Re: Do You Have Any Idea On Hummer Bus And How Much It Brings In Daily From Trips by zubby29(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2016
following,pls some1 should profer a solution
Re: Do You Have Any Idea On Hummer Bus And How Much It Brings In Daily From Trips by poshpappy(m): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
please i just need help here pls dont quarell,for instance lagos to ilorin and ilorin to lagos is 3-4hrs by bus and they charge 1500 per passenger,i just wanna know like how much a driver can deliver daily in that since he can even go and come back same day thats a 2 way journey
Re: Do You Have Any Idea On Hummer Bus And How Much It Brings In Daily From Trips by enigstil(m): 3:28am On Jan 07, 2016
Your surest bet is for you to go the parks and talk to some few drivers, if u give the impression that u want to hire a driver amongst them and u need to know what it entails in terms of finances they will tell u.
Re: Do You Have Any Idea On Hummer Bus And How Much It Brings In Daily From Trips by poshpappy(m): 4:01am On Jan 07, 2016
enigstil:
Your surest bet is for you to go the parks and talk to some few drivers, if u give the impression that u want to hire a driver amongst them and u need to know what it entails in terms of finances they will tell u.
thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Bethphen Goody Package / Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free / Oriflame Success Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.