Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Why Is Etisalat Barring Some Number - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is Etisalat Barring Some Number (2494 Views)

Western Powers Are Barring Us From Using Coal To Power Our Industries - Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Etisalat Barring Some Number by Barselonia(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
hello house, sorry to disturb you guys. etisalat just barred my number a day ago but don't the reason why I was barred. my number was barred from making calls, I was told to go and re -register or update my account again,sim that I have registered over a year.
But when I get to the place I would register, I noticed I wasn't the only one involved.

Did etisalat lose their database or they are just updating their database?
Re: Why Is Etisalat Barring Some Number by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
The new directive from the NCC made them to bar your line. NCC said last week that any number that is not properly registered should be barred within seven days. I think that is why you are barred
Re: Why Is Etisalat Barring Some Number by Barselonia(m): 7:33am On Aug 22, 2015
elijah2u:
The new directive from the NCC made them to bar your line. NCC said last week that any number that is not properly registered should be barred within seven days. I think that is why you are barred

okay... thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Ochanja Market Onitsha / Nigerians Talk Too Much (without really thinking!) / AIM GLOBAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY (Alliance In Motion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.