Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

HELP!!!! Successful Nairalanders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP!!!! Successful Nairalanders (506 Views)

Successful Nairalanders, Share How You Became Successful Inspire Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!!! Successful Nairalanders by pimpguy11(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
Am a student currently in my third year i have a laptop an andriod phone with monthly subscription but i want to start any legit business with these my gadgets i have no idea about the business that i will be doing to sustain my personal needs a business that i can manage as a student.
Looking at the current situation in Nigeria i dont want a situation whereby after graduation i will still continue seeking money from my parent AM GROWN I WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE I WANT TO BE INDEPENDENT i have made up my mind to do any legit business online that will not interfere with my studies.
I am waiting for your responses PLEASE
THANK YOU MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: HELP!!!! Successful Nairalanders by docmoses(m): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: HELP!!!! Successful Nairalanders by 48noble(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Seun will be recruiting soon...
Re: HELP!!!! Successful Nairalanders by phonesNgadgets: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Starting a mini importation business. It is practical and profitable. Fortunately for you, you have a laptop and android phone. If you can raise some amount of money either by bootstrapping or funding from relatives and friends, you can start.

You don't need millions to start. Minimum of 50,000 Naira is sufficient to buy fast selling goods and import them to Nigeria. You can sell on some website for free while some while charge you commission when you record a sale on their e-commerce platform.

I wish you the very best.
Ciao!
Re: HELP!!!! Successful Nairalanders by pimpguy11(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
48noble:
Seun will be recruiting soon...
Thanks when? Will he recriute those with no working exprience?
Re: HELP!!!! Successful Nairalanders by pimpguy11(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
phonesNgadgets:
Starting a mini importation business. It is practical and profitable. Fortunately for you, you have a laptop and android phone. If you can raise some amount of money either by bootstrapping or funding from relatives and friends, you can start.

You don't need millions to start. Minimum of 50,000 Naira is sufficient to buy fast selling goods and import them to Nigeria. You can sell on some website for free while some while charge you commission when you record a sale on their e-commerce platform.

I wish you the very best.
Ciao!
Thank you very much i will research on that i know google will help

(1) (Reply)

Home Media Studio On Fire / Synagogue Pastor TB Joshua Secretly Purchases $60 Million Gulfstream G550 / Why Is It Difficult For PHCN To Remove Service Charge Of N750 On Their Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.