Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Why Is It Difficult For PHCN To Remove Service Charge Of N750 On Their Bill - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is It Difficult For PHCN To Remove Service Charge Of N750 On Their Bill (505 Views)

Meet “Leo”, The Robot In Charge Of UBA Facebook Chat For E-Banking / I Find It Difficult To Spend Money / Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult For PHCN To Remove Service Charge Of N750 On Their Bill by Untainted007: 9:01am On Sep 15, 2015
I was surprised to receive my monthly PHCN bill yesterday with additional N750 as service charge despite the senate has directed DISCO to desist from adding it to electricity bills. Is it that our senators are not capable of enacting a law for it to stand or DISCO are adamant or above the law. Even I read that next month their will be increase in electricity tarriff. This is becoming unbearable for the masses. I mean the exploitation of the masses by the bourgeoise.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For PHCN To Remove Service Charge Of N750 On Their Bill by ammyluv2002(f): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2015
We only make laws in Nigeria, we dont enforce them.
Re: Why Is It Difficult For PHCN To Remove Service Charge Of N750 On Their Bill by Untainted007: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2015
ammyluv2002:
We only make laws in Nigeria, we dont enforce them.

Abi oooo, I believe they said all for us to think they are working. I'm really getting bored and tired for the high charges I av been paying in my apartment. And i bare stay at home.

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Get Hgh Net Worth Clients / Finally $300 Almost Instantly Scaling It Up To $1000 / Kenya-yet-more-to-be-done-to-attract-investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.