Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] (5276 Views)

Photos From Tiwa Savage's Lookalike's Prewedding Shoot / Davido's Daughter Kisses Her White Friend [PICS] / Actress Lizzy's And and Barry's Prewedding Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by lovely17(m): 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
why did he grab her ass in the third pic and why couldnt he just look away in the fifth he the guy must like ass gan cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 22, 2015
Nice pics buh am not sure I like the assz grabbing pics
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:15am On Aug 22, 2015
agrovick:
Nice...
Southernbelle, this could have been us but I just don't understand you grin
hahhhhhaaa, biko leave me oooo
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by Kenzico(m): 1:29am On Aug 22, 2015
Love in the air***Sweet love
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by agrovick(m): 2:54am On Aug 22, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
hahhhhhaaa, biko leave me oooo
Excuse you! Are u related to southernbelle?
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by pretty050(f): 5:03am On Aug 22, 2015
Iamsynord:
Did he just grab her ass in the Fifth pics
like seriously he did
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by harjibolar10(m): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2015
Lilyomi:
Harjibolar10 pls me I h8 any red jersey wif "M" begining the team's name o. tongue
really?!! !! !!!!

Tf u. ... Hate it or like it, I'm a "Red Devil" to the core
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by harjibolar10(m): 7:35am On Aug 22, 2015
Mehn.. . The bae gat it all

Unlike some peeps here, lipsrsealed
Cc: Lilyomi
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by edwife(f): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2015
Cute chelsea couple kiss kiss

Made in heaven because the sky is blue and always will be. winktongue
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by xertyy: 8:53am On Aug 22, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by rill: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2015
Awon eleyi a ti fe FOH ra wan Pa

That ASS tho!!!
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2015
agrovick:
Excuse you! Are u related to southernbelle?
I am not, why?
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by agrovick(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
I am not, why?
Never mind, how is Mr Anyanwu?
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by MzCorleone(f): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2015
Cute couple smiley
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2015
agrovick:

Never mind, how is Mr Anyanwu?
he's goooooooooddddd, tnx , how's agrovick?
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by Enoquin(f): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2015
Lovely concept, sweet couple. May it remain sweet for them always.

Errmmm, I have noticed that couples wear the same jersey for pre-shoots. I guess it's because the women care less about club football which is okay BUT me no go wear Arsenal jersey oh angry. It's United baby! GGMU kiss
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by atilla(m): 11:45am On Aug 22, 2015
Dis babe must be a manChester United or barca fan cause meeeeeeeeen..............
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by agrovick(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
he's goooooooooddddd, tnx , how's agrovick?
Hahahaha, he is cool. I thought u were going to ask of agrovicky
BTW, what of baby Anyanwu
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by digitsolution: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2015
Wish you marital bliss........

Do contact for all your branding or customization needs..

Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
agrovick:

hahhhhhaaa ur so funny,ok, how's agrovickyyy? Anyanwu babies, cos dey are 4....... Hope ur enjoying ur day?
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
agrovick:

hahhhhhaaa ur so funny,ok, how's agrovickyyy? Anyanwu babies, cos dey are 4....... Hope ur enjoying ur day?tnx
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by agrovick(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
hahhhhhaaa ur so funny,ok, how's agrovickyyy? Anyanwu babies, cos dey are 4....... Hope ur enjoying ur day?tnx
4? Wow! You are a strong woman. Yea, I'm even though this bad belle people are trying to spoil it.
I will like to exchange mails with you as some of our discussion might not be for public discussion. BTW, agrovicky is saying hi
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
WOW!
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by MrsAnyanwu(f): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
agrovick:

4? Wow! You are a strong woman. Yea, I'm even though this bad belle people are trying to spoil it.
I will like to exchange mails with you as some of our discussion might not be for public discussion. BTW, agrovicky is saying hi
tnx dear,ok no p, awaiting ur mail,I am saying hello to u, tnx
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by iamrealdeji(m): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Who are they?
Re: Check OUT the Prewedding Shoot of a friend [PICS] by Chestar5(f): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2015
Pretty pics.... cheesy

up chelsea!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nollywood Actress,esther Nwachukwu Is Dead / Pics: Saka Kisses Wife In Public As She Gushes About Life As His Wife / Burna Boy @ Secondary School ( Throwback )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.