Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) (44047 Views)

"Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star / Banky W Parties Hard At Club Joker Last Night (photos) / Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by mouaue: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
Actress, Ini Edo is trying to looking perfect as the Beauty Queen,the actress have to train hard,becouse she is growing fat.

she shared this photo,as she hit the gym today and she wrote alongside the shot

"E no easy eeeh in @peterpsquare voice ��well thank God its Friday "

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2768471_113523944149022787162811778225294n_jpeg919f05d01794f55eda3c9bfba8316aa6

https://instagram.com/p/6pU9J1BAV9/?taken-by=iniedo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by 48noble(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
Good for her...but then she should be making babies for the next generation not pulling strings...

FTC, I dedicate this land to my Lil sister who graduated today with a B.Sc first class in environmental management and toxicology... and my ownly who mtn have refused to let me hear her angelic voice with there poor network services...honey, don't mind MTN, I love u without wax. TGIF.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by kiddkash(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
in other news how many nairalanders play.
GAME OF WAR fire age
Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by buygala(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nice skin cool

Michael Godson's bedroom labor is obviously not in vain cool

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by airsaylongcon: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Saw this lady when I had to do something at the Eko Hotel and Suites in early July. She had just come out of the gym. Na dat day I confirm say all rumours about her ashawo runs na true

11 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
airsaylongcon:
Saw this lady when I had to do something at the Eko Hotel and Suites in early July. She had just come out of the gym. Na dat day I confirm say all rumours about her ashawo runs na true
Wetin happen? Did she touch your jingle bell shocked shocked

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by airsaylongcon: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
dovelike:

Wetin happen? Did she touch your jingle bell shocked shocked

Looolz! If she touch am for sure my junior would have been on d way from her. Her body language was all "available for sale"

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Looolz! If she touch am for sure my junior would have been on d way from her. Her body language was all "available for sale"
Or her body language was all hot chick hot chick,trying to brace herself against her fans,trying to look carefree?

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by Shebarh(f): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
FP tinz undecided
Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by airsaylongcon: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
dovelike:

Or her body language was all hot chick hot chick,trying to brace herself against her fans,trying to look carefree?

There was 5of us. We were having the job interview of our lives and had just stepped out for a timed lunch break. I had to ask the others if it was who I thought it was. She wasn't bracing for a fan deluge she was trying to market her goods lol

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
airsaylongcon:

There was 5of us. We were having the job interview of our lives and had just stepped out for a timed lunch break. I had to ask the others if it was who I thought it was. She wasn't bracing for a fan deluge she was trying to market her goods lol
Lol. OK oo. How did the interview go? Heard job hunting is becoming difficult there.
Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by airsaylongcon: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. OK oo. How did the interview go? Heard job hunting is becoming difficult there.

Approx 600 candidates spread across Hilton Abuja, Eko Hotel Lagos and Presidential Hotel PH. Interview lasted about 2 months. No candidate can categorically say how s/he performed.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Approx 600 candidates spread across Hilton Abuja, Eko Hotel Lagos and Presidential Hotel PH. Interview lasted about 2 months. No candidate can categorically say how s/he performed.
Uh oh. Well I pray you land a nice spot

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by tpiander: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
hm
Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by Ginaz(f): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
wink
Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
naija girls no know wetin be gym. Funny enough she will spend 90% of her time taking pix than doing the main thing

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by veekid(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
Olympus is fallen

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by juliusogedengbe(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by BrownCookie(f): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
And this had to make front page

Really undecided

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by mrlaw93(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mtcheeew, the time u re suppose to spend in looking for husband, u re spending it on gym.

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
OH GOD....

And so?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by exlinkleads(f): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
she get audition?
Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by adesegun121(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
ini edo ko... ini benin ni..

so dis one sef na news...

aye awon celeb yi oooo wu mi rara

oga oooo

ini edo shit fp
ini edo sleep fp
ini edo walk fp

infact ko make any sense @all undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by ichommy(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nah now she know say she need to work on her weight. Not too late sha SMH.
Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by maureen546: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Is good for u my dear
Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
She's looking somehow these days
Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by tellwisdom: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Op, you are very foolish...How does this one concerns me?? sad
Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
WHO CARES

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by adonbilivit: 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
good for her. at least to make her marketable to the male folks na.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) by Clone2020(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Not bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos / Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards / Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.