Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

I Present You The Abobaku Of Ile-ife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Present You The Abobaku Of Ile-ife (1504 Views)

Noise About Abobaku Online.....the Culture Has Been Abolished Years Ago. / (PHOTO) "The Abobaku Of Ooni Of Ife Found And Will Be Buried Alongside The King" / "Abobaku" Of Ife Kingdom Is Currently On The Run #lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Present You The Abobaku Of Ile-ife by Timichaelly: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
If you all can recall just the recent controversy of the Iku baba yeye Alase ekeji Orisa Oba Sijuade On I of Ife that join his ancestors. Social media everywhere over the HRM Abobaku the 2nd that abcornd the air after he had enjoyed with King and he doesn't want to do his own part by going down with Oni.
I got a call from a friend in Sambisa forest where he has been hidden all these while. Pls Ife people should do justice to him. He said he is ready.

Re: I Present You The Abobaku Of Ile-ife by Immanueladebol(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2015

(1) (Reply)

African American Boys And Girls Socially Engineered To Fail At Family Relations. / Yoruba People, What Does Akata Mean? / When To And When Not To Speak Central Igbo: Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.