Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

African American Boys And Girls Socially Engineered To Fail At Family Relations. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African American Boys And Girls Socially Engineered To Fail At Family Relations. (1504 Views)

Beautiful Igbo Names For Baby Boys And Girls / Uncommon Yoruba Names For Boys And Girls – See List / African American Man To Return To Umuahia, Nigeria As He Rocks Igbo Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African American Boys And Girls Socially Engineered To Fail At Family Relations. by KingSango(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
Greetings, We aren't going to get anywhere until we get rid of some of these demonic traitors that prevent us from separating from the demonic system of White Supremacy. Yes, many Blacks are happy here, they are also scared of doing anything independent of White leadership for lack of confidence, so these Blacks work with the system to destroy all Pan African and Black Nationalists ideas of independence. How does this work? You still have the mulatto classes of African Americans running the African American community nationwide via the sodomite Boule. These Boule sodomites are also pedophiles, they are helping other Greek societies of other races bring back the classical culture of Ancient Greece which was pederasty. The Greek pederasty culture was a state instituted pedophile culture that socially engineering boys to be lovers of grown adult men, and the girls to be lovers to grown adult women. The Boule live in families, they are closely related to elite Whites, most are the descendants of mulattoes who mated into elite European families that were the elite Whites who established American colonies. Many of these mulattoes owned slaves and after slavery was over they were given permission by the elite Whites to run and take over all African American communities. This is how come the further you go back in American history African American leadership gets more and more mulatto. The mulattoes are those who had a white parent, then there were the quads, those who had a mulatto parent. These Boule Blacks share the same sick pedophile culture of the elite Whites, they literally rape and sodomize their own children to prepare them for the social order of the Illuminati. The Illuminati are the Greek societies of every race that are hand chosen by the mystic 7 councils that run most college campuses.This is Babylon my dear people for those of you who don't know. The Boule call their children Jack and Jill and they are all some gay little children because they have been socially engineered by rape and sodomy to grow up and replace their parents in inheritance. The Elite Whites don't allow African Americans to get money and power who are not in the Boule, sworn under blood oath, or in one of the sodomite international Freemason lodges controlled by Elite Whites.

How does this translate into our situation? We must not partake in Babylon culture. There is a new order now to convert many African American families into rape and sodomy, call it homosexuality but it is just rape and sodomy. Rape and sodomy was used as a weapon to soften many African nations after invading them for thousands of years. Homosexuality is in Africa, they are fighting it, cleansing it, because it is not the culture of Africa. African Americans have no sovereignty and no power to outlaw the LGBT propaganda, which is designed to soften you up to pedophilia. You must separate from the sodomite Boule that is ruling over you. You must be allowed to go your own way and build your own nations that worship righteousness and purity. The Boule never want to see that to happen because they will not have any more innocent blood to suck. This civil war is about bloodlines and finances. They will also follow you anywhere you go because the wicked love to prey upon the innocent. So we must identify the sodomite Boule leaders, the sodomites in the Pan African, Black Nationalists and Conscious Community. The so-called Conscious Community was created by the sodomite Boule so its best to get out of that trap.

Finally African American male and female relationships are repairable with social engineered programs like was done in many African cultures. This is where children at the age of puberty, boys were separated and taught by men to become men, warriors, hunters and providers for their family. Girls also received similar training to where they were separated and taught by women to become women, mothers and good wives to their husbands. It is not automatic that a boy becomes a man or a girl becomes a woman, but this can be socially engineered. Character and tradition can become engineered as well, this is done in many African cultures from ancient times up until today in Yoruba and Buganda cultures. This will make your clan strong and your nation will become great. The Whites know the history so they don't want you to rebuild your culture. These nasty crackers have always tried to make Blacks into homosexuals because it weakens the moral and spirit. Just look at America now almost anything goes on daily. This phenomenon is very much afflicting African American communities like Chicago, it has 800 murders per year, there's drugs, high unemployment, savagery, sexual diseases, homosexuality in teens and children, broken homes and families, demonic churches, and corrupt political and religious leadership that doesn't care. We can't build a nation of demons so we must study carefully that some of us aren't fit for a nation of righteousness. Ase. Love, Sango.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEZgAVi70uE

The Ultimate blog on pedophilia, rape and sodomy committed by Boule sub-culture:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African American Boys And Girls Socially Engineered To Fail At Family Relations. by Nobody: 3:22am On Aug 09, 2017
Brother,
While I disagree with the homosexual lifestyle, I've noticed that you always connect it to African Americans....
I know you said that the white man ultimately is the cause of that....which I may agree with you on that point.
But in Nigeria, homosexuality seems to be on the rise.
Didn't they just arrest around 27-28 alleged homosexuals a week ago in Lagos undecided
So what's Nigeria's excuse?
Re: African American Boys And Girls Socially Engineered To Fail At Family Relations. by KingSango(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ngo40:
Brother,
While I disagree with the homosexual lifestyle, I've noticed that you always connect it to African Americans....
I know you said that the white man ultimately is the cause of that....which I may agree with you on that point.
But in Nigeria, homosexuality seems to be on the rise.
Didn't they just arrest around 27-28 alleged homosexuals a week ago in Lagos undecided
So what's Nigeria's excuse?

The difference is what you missed. I suppose you are in a rush, Sango forgive, that you actually dont care about homosexuality being an abomination. Many African American Christians and Muslims houses of worship are full of pedophiles, sodomites, and LGBT support. Further, rather more inciteful, some Churches are headquarters for LGBT, offering printout material, social advocacy, and are vigilantly targeting any in the community that disapproves of homosexuality. This is the on the ground situation here in Washington D.C and in Houston, TX, where I lived 2 years ago. A homosexual has more rights than African American that isn't a homosexual. Homosexuals can harass and target you and get away with it, because of the closets of power, the huge undeclared bisexuals in power, in Congress, Business and Industry, Banking, and the churches and mosques that have these huge gay secret societies.

There difference between African American, who have no sovereignty and tradition, than Nigeria, which does have sovereignty and tradition for thousands of years back, is that Nigeria is arresting homosexuals and rounding them up. Hopefully they are interrogating them, they are always pedophiles among homosexuals, because homosexual is caused by pedophilia. Older male homosexuals love to rape and sodomize young boys. This is equivalent to men wanting virgin maidens only to deflower them, except this behavior pattern is also promiscuous and sick as they grow tired of them once the boy gets older. This sickness of homosexuality spreads due to pedophilia, the average pedophiles molests 30 children per year. And the Illuminati, to which many African Americans belong, as they are Greeks, lovers of Pederasty, rapes and sodomizes children by the millions among the many Hellenic groups. This is a world where many children dont live out the destiny because they are sacrificed.

I noticed you are religious, be warned, everywhere time you see a man or woman getting rewarded with enormous money, power, and or fame lots of children were sacrificed. 800, 000 children go missing per year in just the U.S. alone. Millions of children die in Africa per year of preventable diseases, thousands go missing. This happens everywhere to children. This is a wicked ruled by demonic sub cultures that delight in suffering of the most innocent. Scientology was started by Aliester Crowley's discipline, member of Golden Dawn, Ron L. Hubbard, look how many people are signed up paying for a pedophile temples budget.

Ase.

Love, Sango

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBUGM-Wesug
Re: African American Boys And Girls Socially Engineered To Fail At Family Relations. by KingSango(m): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
The difference is what you missed. I suppose you are in a rush, Sango forgive, that you actually dont care about homosexuality being an abomination. Many African American Christians and Muslims houses of worship are full of pedophiles, sodomites, and LGBT support. Further, rather more inciteful, some Churches are headquarters for LGBT, offering printout material, social advocacy, and are vigilantly targeting any in the community that disapproves of homosexuality. This is the on the ground situation here in Washington D.C and in Houston, TX, where I lived 2 years ago. A homosexual has more rights than African American that isn't a homosexual. Homosexuals can harass and target you and get away with it, because of the closets of power, the huge undeclared bisexuals in power, in Congress, Business and Industry, Banking, and the churches and mosques that have these huge gay secret societies.

There is a difference between African American, who have no sovereignty and tradition, than Nigeria, which does have sovereignty and tradition for thousands of years back, is that Nigeria is arresting homosexuals and rounding them up. Hopefully they are interrogating them, they are always pedophiles among homosexuals, because homosexual is caused by pedophilia. Older male homosexuals love to rape and sodomize young boys. This is equivalent to men wanting virgin maidens only to deflower them, except this behavior pattern is also promiscuous and sick as they grow tired of them once the boy gets older, discard the boys, sacrifice them, then move on to others. This sickness of homosexuality spreads due to pedophilia, the average pedophiles molests 30 children per year. And the Illuminati, to which many African Americans belong, as they are Greeks, lovers of Pederasty, rapes and sodomizes children by the millions among the many Hellenic groups. This is a world where many children dont live out the destiny because they are sacrificed for the order this wicked Western world system.

I noticed you are religious, be warned, everywhere time you see a man or woman getting rewarded with enormous money, power, and or fame lots of children were sacrificed. 800, 000 children go missing per year in just the U.S. alone. Millions of children die in Africa per year of preventable diseases, thousands go missing. This happens everywhere to children. This is a wicked world by demonic sub cultures that delight in suffering of the most innocent. Scientology was started by Aliester Crowley's discipline, member of Golden Dawn, Ron L. Hubbard, look how many people are signed up paying for a pedophile temples budget.

Ase.

Love, Sango

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBUGM-Wesug

1 Share

Re: African American Boys And Girls Socially Engineered To Fail At Family Relations. by KingSango(m): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
The penalty of treason against your own race is death. By promoting LGBTQ propaganda that says homosexuality is natural/innate is treason. Rape and sodomy was used a weapon of conquest in Africa, the raping and sodomizing of African women and children. Women had their Instruments destroyed with sticks, bottles, tools and such, so much damage many could never bare children again. These mothers had no such but to keep alive their only blood descendant children who were now traumatized from being raped and sodomized. This is how homosexuality existed quietly in some parts of Africa, particularly that parts that were invaded by Eurasians seeking to usurp the Africans from the land and enslave them. Enemy soldiers of Greece, Rome, Arabs, Moors, and treacherous Blacks raped and sodomized little African boys by the thousands including the girls. This is the history of the thousands of years of wars to conquer Africa the most culturally and natural resource richest land on Earth. Many eyes envied Africa and the continent continues to be the focal point of world economic politics. Whoever controls Africa controls the world. We must control Africa because it is our homeland. We must be prepared to sacrifice our lives for the sacredness of the Motherland and the assured destiny that our children receive the inheritance of our great civilization. Ase. Love, Sango.

Death penalty for murder.

Death penalty for armed robbery.

Death penalty for rape.

Death penalty for pedophilia.

Death penalty for killing a king and/or his family.

Death penalty for treason.

Death penalty for demonic cultism.

Death penalty for promoting LGBTQ. [i][/i]

The Ultimate blog on rape, sodomy, pedophilia, homosexuality being promoted by African American mulatto elites and Greek society cults:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html
Re: African American Boys And Girls Socially Engineered To Fail At Family Relations. by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 11, 2017
King Sango,
Huh undecided
But thanks anyhow.....you don't have to repeat anything to me.
Re: African American Boys And Girls Socially Engineered To Fail At Family Relations. by KingSango(m): 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ngo40:
King Sango,
Huh undecided
But thanks anyhow.....you don't have to repeat anything to me.

It wasn't for you. You're too self centered. Ase. Love, Sango.

1 Share

Re: African American Boys And Girls Socially Engineered To Fail At Family Relations. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
KingSango:

It wasn't for you. You're too self centered. Ase. Love, Sango.

Brother...you are too obsessed with homosexuality & Black Americans..in that order.
Well I mistakenly was the only one to post on your thread...
Thanks for the "compliment" though....hopefully I can work on my defect smiley
Re: African American Boys And Girls Socially Engineered To Fail At Family Relations. by KingSango(m): 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ngo40:

Brother...you are too obsessed with homosexuality & Black Americans..in that order.
Well I mistakenly was the only one to post on your thread...
Thanks for the "compliment" though....hopefully I can work on my defect smiley

When someone brushes against you, intentional or not, while you are busy trying to get somewhere, do you thank them?

1 Share

Re: African American Boys And Girls Socially Engineered To Fail At Family Relations. by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 31, 2017
KingSango:

When someone brushes against you, intentional or not, while you are busy trying to get somewhere, do you thank them?

Sorry brother but,
No I wasn't mocking you...
Anyhow your post was somewhat interesting.
Re: African American Boys And Girls Socially Engineered To Fail At Family Relations. by KingSango(m): 1:18am On Aug 31, 2017
MsNgo40:

Sorry brother but,
No I wasn't mocking you...
Anyhow your post was somewhat interesting.

Its more than interesting: Faces of the demonic Black Illuminati: https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

When To And When Not To Speak Central Igbo: Advice Needed / Quick Igbo Translation / I Present You The Abobaku Of Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.