Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,053 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

End Time Is Not A Fiction But A Reality...be Wise And Save Your Soul! (lk 9:25!) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Time Is Not A Fiction But A Reality...be Wise And Save Your Soul! (lk 9:25!) (492 Views)

First Fruit Time Is Here! / "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time Is Not A Fiction But A Reality...be Wise And Save Your Soul! (lk 9:25!) by wordoflife2us: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
[b]According to the Holy Bible, what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul? This question is so deep, you must know God to understand the meaning, today millions are so interested on the trends of the day, living large, doing international business and so busy to study the word of God, they are so busy and so blind as the master of evil has designed it to lead men to destruction, you can not serve two masters at a time, remember the bible told us this, if you must worship money brethren, i really do not think that you can have the time to know or find God in your life, The devil has blinded the eyes of men to believe the truth which we can find easily and free of charge from the Holy Bible....

I have not narrated my terrible experience in Italy which made me to give my life completely to OUR LORD CHRIST Jesus, although we are not perfect no matter your repentance, i am still working my ways to be good and blameless to wait for the LORD'S Coming, I take it personal to speak to all of us to believe the word of God, it's perfect and true, no way for any sinner who refused to accept OUR LORD Jesus CHRIST as the Saviour, Churches today are failing us and you should know that, do not be deceived forever, the Churches of today do not preach the real word of salvation we need to hear at this delicate stage the world is moving today, instead the heed for lies and deceit, most people are deceived by some Churches that preaches what their congregation wants to hear and they use it to estort money from people, but are we so daft to study the word of God by ourselves to find out the truth from our creator? Each an every one of us has a spiritual gift without knowing it, just devote your time and come to God earnestly, He will open your spiritual blindness for you to see and understand the scriptures.

All this efforts to be rich on earth, acquire all the properties in the world, after a short period of our life time, we still abandon all and wait for the Great day of Our Lord, do you remember that if you did not prepare yourself by knowing God and accepting Our Lord Jesus Christ, then you will lose your soul and face the wrath of the almighty God forever and ever..... Here comes the question again, what SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSE HIS SOUL?? Some people called it a fiction, that it is not real, ok! what if you feel reluctant and at last it becomes true, will you give excuses that you did not know or heard about it, God himself knows how many times you've heard it from different sources,God knows everything going on in everyone's life and the world in general, those with the Spirit of God has been observing strange events in every aspect of life, this proves that God is Great and Mighty, but those without the Spirit can never understand any of this events instead, the spirit of error will work in them by instigating them to take it as jokes as in the time of NOAH, SODOM AND GOMORRAH, So many to mention.[/b]
Re: End Time Is Not A Fiction But A Reality...be Wise And Save Your Soul! (lk 9:25!) by calculator123(m): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
ohucggh
Re: End Time Is Not A Fiction But A Reality...be Wise And Save Your Soul! (lk 9:25!) by bolaji3071(m): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
God is Awesome! Nice write up Op.
Re: End Time Is Not A Fiction But A Reality...be Wise And Save Your Soul! (lk 9:25!) by wordoflife2us: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
bolaji3071:
God is Awesome! Nice write up Op.
Thanks, please lets join hands together to expose the evil and wicked one by the grace of God Almighty.

(1) (Reply)

Remember Lot’s Wife / Oh Lord ‼ Uplawal Is Nairaland's Worst Religious Bigot‼ Come In / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/09/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.