Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

My Worst Experience On The Road(edegbe TRANSPORT) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Worst Experience On The Road(edegbe TRANSPORT) (1225 Views)

See Eleven (11) Things You Will Experience On Your Trip To Markudi, Nigeria / Recession Bites Hard, My Experience On Arikair Yesterday / Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Worst Experience On The Road(edegbe TRANSPORT) by kenobi007(m): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hello people, I want to share my worst experience on a road trip which almost cost me my life and I want you all to be careful with the type of transport company you patronize.
I wanted to travel to abuja from asaba for a job interview that was suppose to hold on saturday. So I decided to embark on the journey on friday due to the fact that I got d invite late on thursday. Friday morning I woke up and lft for the park to board a bus to abuja. I arrived at the park by 9am ( edegbe motors asaba. Worst decision of my life). I call it the worst decision cus I never knew I just boarded a bus that has no regard for human life. I waited at the park from 9am till 12am cus d bus refused to get filled and we were only 5 passengers to abuja. I was already furious cus I was visiting abuja for the first time and I didn't want to arrive late. After complaining to the manager, they decided to transport only the 5 of us. We left asaba by 12am. When we got to onitsha ugbo ( still in delta state) to my greatest surprise the driver parked the bus and started looking for passengers as he took out a stick of cigarette and started smoking and when I approached him and complained he said he is not leaving here until his bus gets filled and if I like I can call the management that they won't do anything that he is following the instruction they gave him. Then I said to myself I'm in for it cus as at then it was about 1:20pm. When we finally moved I taught my worries was over little did I knw that it just begun. The driver kept stopping at every popular stop to look for passengers. That wasn't enough the velchle had no horn, the driver was just overtaking heavy trucks and lorries without to horn and he almost got us killed on several occasion. My heart was filled with fear till we got to abuja. I thank God for journey mercy.
Please people be careful of the kind of transport company u entrust ur life with and I want to also reach out to the management of EDEGBE transport co to check mate their asaba terminal cus the suffer from poor management.

(1) (Reply)

Horrible Story From Slavery In Nigeria / I Need Help Guys / Passport Not Stamped And No Refusal Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.