Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting (60071 Views)

Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored / Name A Movie You Watched 5 Times, And Still Did Not Get Bored. / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by YOLO1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
raski04:
24 hours sure pass
Is it a season film?
Not good at movies but will try download at midnight
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by AnanseK(m): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
The sound of music, mother India , staying alive
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by NinaMiliano: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by prey02(f): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
Madea goes to jail,good deeds,friends,two and a half men, girlfriends.
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by LeSudAfricaine: 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
The Matrix

1 Like

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by chimagoziem(f): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
Grey's anatomy

1 Like

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by IbBarham(m): 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jumong,3 idiots,Kyle xy,A man called God and P.U.N.K.S.

1 Like

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by To5man(m): 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hollywood: Pacific Rim, Goosebump, Hansel $ Gretel, Transformer I,II,III $ refueled, Lord of the Ring, Secret Soldier of Benzagii, Apocalypse, StarTrek, Guadian of the Galazy, Jupiter Ascending, The Amazing Spiderman, Superman $ Batman and all sort of High School Films

India: Ghajini, Mere Brothers, 3 Idiots, Break de Bad, Anjanna Anjanni, Yab we Met, Eega, Ready, Bang Bang, Happy New Year

Anime $ Cartoons: Appleseed Alpha, Big Hero, Fire Breather, Brave, Epic, Frozen, Quazimodo, Pokemon, The Little Mermaid, Scubby Doo, Tom $ Jerry, The Flintstone, Dexter's Laboratory, Danger Mouse, Pinky $ Brain, Dumb $ Dumber, 101 puppies, Popeye the Sailor, Justice League, Yogi Bear

Nollywood: File not Found, File not Found, File not Found

1 Like

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sound of Music
3 Idiots
Coming to America
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by YOLO1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
Not a movie addict but I go for
3 idiots and Police Academy
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by flange: 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dark knight
Dark knight rises
Th quick and the dead
Public enemy
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by prey02(f): 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
[ good choices....I share same choice!!!

quote author=daviddagreat post=46123386]Friends, How I met your mother, Big Bang Theory and Two and a half men. needless to say am I love comedy series [/quote]
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Lilymax(f): 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lord of the rings(all parts of the triology),the wedding ringer,vampire diaries,Troy,devious maids and harry potter
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by errigdee: 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]mine is into d badlands...love watching it
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by samazagudu(m): 12:08am On Aug 13, 2016
3 idiot, iris and Charley Chaplin.
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Babycherry(f): 12:23am On Aug 13, 2016
The other woman

the man from U. N. C. L. E

Annabel/ demented and conjuring

The ABC of death

Unbroken
And many more ooooh
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by senatordave1(m): 12:35am On Aug 13, 2016
Myn is issakaba,ebube land of tears,we were soldiers,patton,the patriot,legend of the seeker,game of thrones,100,24,blade,lord of the ring,please marry me,kingdom undertakers,saving private ryan,person of interest etc
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Mistadora01(m): 1:04am On Aug 13, 2016
yemstok:
Atlantis Legend of the seeker San Andreas I'm in Love with a church girl Kyle XY
pls s d any season four for atlantis
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Mistadora01(m): 1:06am On Aug 13, 2016
can somebori pls gimme Spartacus Mix t with Game of thrones together with Pirates. then I'll gladly sit n enjoy Scoth mcall teenwolf
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Mistadora01(m): 1:11am On Aug 13, 2016
To5man:
Hollywood: Pacific Rim, Goosebump, Hansel $ Gretel, Transformer I,II,III $ refueled, Lord of the Ring, Secret Soldier of Benzagii, Apocalypse, StarTrek, Guadian of the Galazy, Jupiter Ascending, The Amazing Spiderman, Superman $ Batman and all sort of High School Films

India: Ghajini, Mere Brothers, 3 Idiots, Break de Bad, Anjanna Anjanni, Yab we Met, Eega, Ready, Bang Bang, Happy New Year

Anime $ Cartoons: Appleseed Alpha, Big Hero, Fire Breather, Brave, Epic, Frozen, Quazimodo, Pokemon, The Little Mermaid, Scubby Doo, Tom $ Jerry, The Flintstone, Dexter's Laboratory, Danger Mouse, Pinky $ Brain, Dumb $ Dumber, 101 puppies, Popeye the Sailor, Justice League, Yogi Bear

Nollywood: File not Found, File not Found, File not Found

who ask u all these
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by hitchowoyemi(m): 1:37am On Aug 13, 2016
Good mrn my neighbours! ....yes yes fuk u too! COMING TO AMERICA & Twin worrior

1 Like

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by sanc2s(f): 2:23am On Aug 13, 2016
1. The defender (jet li) 2. Terminator (arnold swarznegger) 3 drive (mark dacascus)
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by lekjons(m): 3:09am On Aug 13, 2016
Dekatron:
1.Wreck it raphl,
2. X-men : Days of future past
3. Amazing spiderman 1.
4. Avengers : Age of Ultron (ultron chop craze! grin)
5. Thor : Dark underworld
6. Ice Age : Continental drift

above, I have watched them more than 20 times. I prefere them and will NEVER delete them
I don't think you've watched; the wolverine, mission impossible(rouge nation), 300, captain America(civil war), Jurassic world.. Watch'em bro!
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by ismex4real: 3:59am On Aug 13, 2016
3 Idiots and Kyle XY!!!
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by alakara(m): 4:21am On Aug 13, 2016
Amaya, bbf, GU family book, city hunter, arrow, alpha, following, under d dom,idian love story, lali, married again
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by DSB(m): 4:29am On Aug 13, 2016
The Princess Bride
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Aida13: 4:34am On Aug 13, 2016
Reign of Assassins (Jung Woo Sung, Michelle Yeoh).

awesome martial arts movie.....
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by mcyemite(m): 5:05am On Aug 13, 2016
Harry potter and the philosophy stone,harry potter and the chambers of secrets,harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban,harry potter and the goblet of fire,harry potter and the half blood prince and finally....harry potter and the deathly hallows 1&2...#Sobbing...i love u harry...yes!!! Am a potterhead..wingandium leviosa!
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by peddyoosa1: 5:06am On Aug 13, 2016
sango
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by loshybab(m): 5:23am On Aug 13, 2016
nnadychuks:
Hehe bro kungfu hustle that old film cheesy
Lol..I like d film eh,esp. Dt old lady part 'paaaaaaaaachin porrrrrrrrhhhhhhh'.....
I hope u undastnd dt cheesy
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:34am On Aug 13, 2016
Coming to America, Hitman, Divergent and Ride Along.
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by sbabimbola(f): 6:21am On Aug 13, 2016
LOVE DON'T COST A THING and BEAUTY AND THE BEAST cartoon....... all the way

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Shine Ya Eye Housemates Visit BBNaija House For The Last Time / Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) / "Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.