Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM (5844 Views)

Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death / Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) / Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM by MrFlavvor(m): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
All them hoes go "I need airtime"

And I be like :

Re: Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM by delishpot: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
MrFlavvor:
All them hoes go "I need airtime"
And I be like :

Waiting
Re: Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM by SUGARBEE(f): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
Stop branding girls in general as gold diggers when it's your fault in choosing the kind of girls you do

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM by ladyF(f): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Shows the kind of ladies around u. Change ur circle of friends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM by MrFlavvor(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
delishpot:

Waiting
Re: Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM by afolwalex20(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM by idolda: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Good one some girls are naturally beggars. You add them up, chat with them for two minutes and the next message you will see from them is begging for recharge cards for calls or subscription.

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM by HDee(m): 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
grin
Re: Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM by doyinisaac(m): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
you are who you attract -nelson Mandela...

1 Like

Re: Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM by MrFlavvor(m): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Stop branding girls in general as gold diggers when it's your fault in choosing the kind of girls you do

Methinks youse one of them hoes
Re: Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM by SUGARBEE(f): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
MrFlavvor:

Methinks youse one of them hoes

You nothing but selfish and stingy
Re: Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM by MrFlavvor(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

You nothing but selfish and stingy

Jez get to it and ask me for credit. I know thats you want to do so.

BTW, I would have given her but she had sold herself by telling me to send 400 mtn for sex chat
Re: Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM by delishpot: 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Niga raw. Hahaha how long had you guys been chatting up before she asked for the #AirTime?
Re: Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM by SUGARBEE(f): 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
MrFlavvor:

Jez get to it and ask me for credit. I know thats you want to do so.

BTW, I would have given her but she had sold herself by telling me to send 400 mtn for sex chat

You're indeed pathetic... I only could pay your salary for life so stop feeling fly just cuz we're on here
Re: Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM by MrFlavvor(m): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
delishpot:
Niga raw. Hahaha how long had you guys been chatting up before she asked for the #AirTime?
For like 2 days
Re: Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM by delishpot: 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
MrFlavvor:

For like 2 days

Shuo! She too forward jor. Some gals sef ehn.
Re: Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM by MrFlavvor(m): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

You're indeed pathetic... I only could pay your salary for life so stop feeling fly just cuz we're on here

1 Like

Re: Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM by SUGARBEE(f): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=MrFlavvor post=37201553][/quote]

I could eat an alphabet soup and cough out a better comeback than that...

1 Like

Re: Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM by MrFlavvor(m): 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Can you please be less hostile to me?
Re: Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM by MrFlavvor(m): 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:

That wasn't a comeback. Besides the girl you're defending isn't worth the Data you use in replying me. This is a girl who poses as Zahra Buhari on Twitter. SMH for you getting into what you know nothing about. And I don't exactly want us to have an e-arguement here.
Re: Screenshots:my Hilarious Chat With A Lady On BBM by SUGARBEE(f): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
MrFlavvor:

That wasn't a comeback. Besides the girl you're defending isn't worth the Data you use in replying me. This is a girl who poses as Zahra Buhari on Twitter. SMH for you getting into what you know nothing about. And I don't exactly want us to have an e-arguement here.

MrFlavvor:

Can you please be less hostile to me?

I wasn't hostile to you. . I was generalizing it

(1) (Reply)

Album. Download Dababy KIRK (2019) Zip / Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele / Beyoncé Shares Never-before-seen Photo Of Her Twins In Matching Kente Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.