Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Beyoncé Shares Never-before-seen Photo Of Her Twins In Matching Kente Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé Shares Never-before-seen Photo Of Her Twins In Matching Kente Outfits (5846 Views)

Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins / Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyoncé Shares Never-before-seen Photo Of Her Twins In Matching Kente Outfits by Haryourmieykhun(m): 11:52am On Sep 21, 2019
Just a few weeks after her 38th birthday, Beyoncé looked back at her last year by uploading a series of photos on her website, including one of her two-year-old twins, Sir and Rumi Carter.

The twins looked adorable in their matching Kente outfits. Rumi has her hair pulled back into a ponytail, while Sir’s curls are too adorable atop his head.

The queen of pop shared the photos alongside a thank you message to her fans

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Shares Never-before-seen Photo Of Her Twins In Matching Kente Outfits by subtlemee(f): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2019
Some people were just born great

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Shares Never-before-seen Photo Of Her Twins In Matching Kente Outfits by drips8(m): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
Cute boys but weird names
Re: Beyoncé Shares Never-before-seen Photo Of Her Twins In Matching Kente Outfits by Exwizaard: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
If there anything I ever envied, is Beyonce..... I love the woman die

Joe she got to the lyrics of halo still amazed me, very spectacular

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Shares Never-before-seen Photo Of Her Twins In Matching Kente Outfits by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
Wapa
Re: Beyoncé Shares Never-before-seen Photo Of Her Twins In Matching Kente Outfits by Ayotemide(f): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
We love babies but these are adorable ones.
Re: Beyoncé Shares Never-before-seen Photo Of Her Twins In Matching Kente Outfits by tillaman(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
Wow the one with the packed hair looks like blue ivy!!
Re: Beyoncé Shares Never-before-seen Photo Of Her Twins In Matching Kente Outfits by swagguElite(m): 2:21am On Sep 22, 2019
I love the way she carries herself. Finesse Boss moves.
Re: Beyoncé Shares Never-before-seen Photo Of Her Twins In Matching Kente Outfits by Onyi22(f): 2:23am On Sep 22, 2019
So beautiful
Re: Beyoncé Shares Never-before-seen Photo Of Her Twins In Matching Kente Outfits by amarachi06(f): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2019
ojkalito:
location n price
150k, Lagos
Re: Beyoncé Shares Never-before-seen Photo Of Her Twins In Matching Kente Outfits by amarachi06(f): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2019
ojkalito:
location n price
150k, Lagos
Re: Beyoncé Shares Never-before-seen Photo Of Her Twins In Matching Kente Outfits by lukui: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
when the devil wears cross on her neck, then something is fishy!!!
Re: Beyoncé Shares Never-before-seen Photo Of Her Twins In Matching Kente Outfits by EtihadAirways(f): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
lukui:
when the devil wears cross on her neck, then something is fishy!!!

When you are successful in life people will tag you Devil

Re: Beyoncé Shares Never-before-seen Photo Of Her Twins In Matching Kente Outfits by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
cure

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Latest Psquare Wife, Mrs Jude Okoye. Isn't She Pretty? / 'I Would Have Acquired 2 G-wagons But I Bought This' - Chioma / Tiwa Savage Outfit As She Celebrates Eid Al-fitr In Advance With Muslims Fans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.