Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

21 Striking Tings To Know And Do Before You Graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 21 Striking Tings To Know And Do Before You Graduate (589 Views)

5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA / 5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA / 5 Things You Should Know Before You Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Striking Tings To Know And Do Before You Graduate by manydgreat(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
We've got something to share with all our students and you've got to come and listen to us share with you "21 striking things you must know and do before you graduate."
There is a job waiting for you after graduation, we will tell you how to get it.
If you don't wanna work for anyone, you want to create your own job and be your own boss, we tell you how.
Why many labor in vain is because they don't know the "how to" (Eccl 10:15).
Get corporations Hunting for you!
Escape the unemployment line.
Be the boss and start Printing your own money.
Also, if you've a great idea, the door is open for you as PAD is sponsoring 2020 people that will take over the world in 5 years time (2020) #project2020.
Guest speaker: Michael Nwosisi.
It's tomorrow by 10pm.
Check fliers for MORE details
www.facebook.com/padnig
Re: 21 Striking Tings To Know And Do Before You Graduate by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
If I click that link....make my dick no stand tonight undecided
Re: 21 Striking Tings To Know And Do Before You Graduate by Elosky20: 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
j
Re: 21 Striking Tings To Know And Do Before You Graduate by HDee(m): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
If I click that link....make my dick no stand tonight undecided
lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Lamentation Of An ACE 2012/2013 Graduate / Should I ENROL To South Western University??........i Need Help..........please! / Check Out Top 5 Grammatical Blunders Committed During Ministerial Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.