Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,249 members, 7,853,265 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

HARRYSONG: Why I Am Not In Any Relationship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HARRYSONG: Why I Am Not In Any Relationship (814 Views)

Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong / Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo / Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HARRYSONG: Why I Am Not In Any Relationship by Erave: 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
Harrison Tare Okiri, popularly known as Harrysong is a talented Nigerian artiste who hails from Delta State. Even though he has made considerable effort to change his name to Mr. Songz, a larger part of the society still prefers to call him Harrysong. A gifted artiste, he has on several occasions justified his musical gift through his vocal dexterity and great song writing skills. He sat with ERave to discuss his career and personal life.

What is the inspiration behind your new single, Reggae Blues?

It is an infusion of both the tradisco and afro bounce. I wanted to try as much as I can to be real on the song and create something new for my fans.

What informed the choice of the artistes you featured on the song?

The song had Iyanya, Kcee, Olamide, and Orezi. In the last few years, these artistes have done well with their kind of music and how they initiate new sounds to thrill their listeners. The choice of having them wasn’t difficult to make. The song is off my forthcoming album ‘Talent and Grace’ and I have decided to work with people who have an understanding of my kind of music and what I do. These people know me and that is why I brought them on board for the new single.

Reggae Blues sounds different from the works you have released in the past?

(..Cuts In.) Its very simple. I have promised myself that I would express myself more on the ‘Talent & Grace’ album. So, I try as much as I can not to repeat the sounds or do something I had done in the past. If you compare my previously released songs such as Beta Pikin, Mandela, Kolombo and Ofeshe to what I have now which is Reggae Blues, they sound differently. I just try as much as possible to express myself in a new way.

Read more here http://eraveng.com/2015/08/21/harrysong-why-i-am-not-in-any-relationship/

1 Share

Re: HARRYSONG: Why I Am Not In Any Relationship by Behira(f): 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
Post it ryt hia
Re: HARRYSONG: Why I Am Not In Any Relationship by adeyemi97(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
Who gives a f*ck??
Re: HARRYSONG: Why I Am Not In Any Relationship by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
adeyemi97:
Who gives a f*ck??

Ionn know man. Still searching for bleeps to give out. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amala & Salad Dont Mix..fans Blast Wizkid For Wanting To Do A Collabo With Asa / Nairalanders One Word For This Pics Pls. / MTV Releases The Unedited Footage Of Miley's Reaction To Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.