Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival (27339 Views)

First Class Yoruba Traditional Ruler Adopts Emir Regalia, Banishes Idols / Stop Using Mosques To Preach Hate - Sanusi / Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by montestic(m): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
On Saturday, 22nd August 2015, Pastors James & Sarah Ademuyiwa of In His Presence Christ Tabernacle will host the church’s annual conference. The 1-day revival will hold at the London Auditorium, Hilton Docklands Riverside Hotel in London. Expected to minister are HRM King Dr. Adedapo Tejuoso(Osile of Okeona Egba), HRM King Dokun Thompson(Oloni of Eti-Oni), Pastor Seyi Adeyemi, Rev. Dele Folahanm, Bishop Kayode Williams. Registration starts at 8am, while program will run from 9am to 2pm.

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/2-first-class-yoruba-kings-to-preach-at-christian-revival/
Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by Immanueladebol(m): 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
Big kudos to d kings and hope they do dat in Nigeria too

2 Likes

Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by NoRetreat(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
They should preach in their domains too.
Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by CR77(f): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by Demmzy15(m): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
grin
Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by BCISLTD: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
sad being a monarch doesn't prevent you from being Christian. ..abi?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by freesinzu(m): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Immanueladebol:

Ftc. Pls say smtim important
Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by appini: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by admax(m): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
[b]It's a welcome development, we need more souls for Christ.

Looking around, you don't need to be told that Christ 2nd coming is very close.

Say this prayer of Salvation:

Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.

I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.

You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.

Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.

Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.

Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life.
Amen.[/b]

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by Abolaji06(m): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
NoRetreat:
They should preach in their domains too.
Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by CR77(f): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
smiley
freesinzu:

Ftc. Pls say smtim important

2 Likes

Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by Ufuos4Love: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
smiley
Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Pooooo

No king in Nigeria except oba of benin

Oduduwa is from benin kingdom

God bless Christianity

God cause Islam
Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hypocrisy at its finest. They might as well renounce their crown for proper restitution while they are at it.

How many kings do we have in Abeokuta sef

5 Likes

Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by ladyF(f): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jesus is Lord

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by akins56(m): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
first class ke ? Ok oo
Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by olajorn(m): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Oloni ti Eti oni ijesa is not a first class oba...Maybe looja

1 Like

Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by ALAYORMII: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
WTF

We don't even know their villages and you call them first class kings.

First class ko

Business class ni

4 Likes

Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by Kessythegeek(m): 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
let's run with this gospel
Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by boxiposhags: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
djjdj
Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by DamselQueen: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
More grace my kings
Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by IYANGBALI: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
i know say this good news go pain some people especially those from biafra grin

1 Like

Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by Edwardhead(m): 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2015

Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by adonbilivit: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
kings can preach too.
Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
By the way who are first-class Obas? They don't seem to be one of them.

Nigeria is gradually becoming liberated, maybe from fetishness i dunno.

2 Likes

Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by benitwater(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by braine(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
No. These ones ain't first class. They're more like 3rd class. There are very few first class traditional rulers in Nigeria.
Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by 360jamng(m): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
for the love of God.

good work
Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by Pronmix(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
CR77:
grin
Nothing at all my sister. Nothing shonshaine us. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by adedejisy: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Life without christ is Doom....Ride on n preach the gospel to them

1 Like

Re: 2 First-class Yoruba Kings To Preach At Christian Revival by neocortex: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
admax:
It's a welcome development, we need more souls for Christ.

Looking around, you don't need to be told that Christ 2nd coming is very close.

Say this prayer of Salvation:

Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.

I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.

You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.

Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.

Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.

Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life.
Amen.

Keep deceiving yourself.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) / Pastor Newman Edward: 'My Hair Has A Spiritual Significance' / 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.