Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Top 15 Most Hansome Footballers In The World? (photos) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Top 15 Most Hansome Footballers In The World? (photos) (6021 Views)

Top 10 Most Fashionable Footballers In The World[2017] -Ronaldo Isn't Number One / Footballers That Snatched Their Team Mates Girl Friend / Top 3 Highest-paid Premier League Footballers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 15 Most Hansome Footballers In The World? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
In the absence of any suspense, let us just flow to the real ish.
Please be free to contribute your own opinion, in order for the metropolitan to come up with the real and globally accepted list. Thanks
Title - Top Ten Most Hansome Footballers Of Our Time
Source

www.nairarich.wapka.mobi
Originarily Compiled By Kutty Rounakid
THE LIST ARE BELOW, WITH THE CURRENT CLUB OF THE PLAYERS. Thanks.
15. John Obi Mikel - (Chelsea Fc)
14. Lukas Poldoski - (Galatasaray Fc)
13. Neymar Dos Santos - (Barcelona Fc)
12. Sergio Kun Aguero - (Manchester City)

cc - lalasticlala mukina2 chamotex Ogbeche77

Re: Top 15 Most Hansome Footballers In The World? (photos) by boxiposhags: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
post picture nah
Re: Top 15 Most Hansome Footballers In The World? (photos) by boxiposhags: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Top 15 Most Hansome Footballers In The World? (photos) by boxiposhags: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Top 15 Most Hansome Footballers In The World? (photos) by ladyF(f): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
kiss
Re: Top 15 Most Hansome Footballers In The World? (photos) by Kenzico(m): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
How does dis concern me?? U no get handiwork, Pal
Re: Top 15 Most Hansome Footballers In The World? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ajibo111 Aeromon chimerase Mukina2 Fredoo ... U need to see this...
Re: Top 15 Most Hansome Footballers In The World? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2015

11. Ander Herrera - (Manchester United)
10. Peter Osaze Odewingie - (Stoke City)
9. Marco Reus - (Borrusia Dortmund)
8. Thiago Alcantara - (Bayern Munich)

Re: Top 15 Most Hansome Footballers In The World? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2015

7. Robin Van Persie - (Fenebahce)
6. James Rodriguez - (Real Madrid)
5. Ricardo Kaka - (Orlando City)
4. Memphis Depay - (Manchester United)

Re: Top 15 Most Hansome Footballers In The World? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2015

3. Eden Hazard - (Chelsea Fc)
2. Theo Walcott - (Arsenal Fc)
1. Cristiano Ronaldo -(Real Madrid)

Re: Top 15 Most Hansome Footballers In The World? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
boxiposhags:
post picture nah
sowie... Na network...
I don complete am...
Re: Top 15 Most Hansome Footballers In The World? (photos) by Harmvirus(f): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
Fabregas didn't make ur list? undecided
Re: Top 15 Most Hansome Footballers In The World? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Harmvirus:
Fabregas didn't make ur list? undecided
who do you think he can replace there?
Re: Top 15 Most Hansome Footballers In The World? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Kenzico:
How does dis concern me?? U no get handiwork, Pal
hi mr. Were you forced to post this comment? :/
If u are forced, then i apologises... U can easily press the unfollow button and get the bleep off here!
Re: Top 15 Most Hansome Footballers In The World? (photos) by Khd95(m): 2:51am On Aug 22, 2015
I hate injustices,why do u replace balotelli wit cr7
Re: Top 15 Most Hansome Footballers In The World? (photos) by Ajibo111(m): 8:25am On Aug 22, 2015
ROUNAKID.......

whenever you are compiling this type of list and sentiment and ignorance fill your blank brain, the most suitable dimension to follow is to visit Google website so that they can help you.

what the hell is Mikel,poldoski,aguero is doing in place of messi and fabregas in that your unrecognised and rejected list.

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND SEE FOR yourself

#pee on the thread and swag outs#

sporteology.com/top-10-handsome-soccer-players-2015/

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Most Hansome Footballers In The World? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
Khd95:
I hate injustices,why do u replace balotelli wit cr7
grin grin sorry sire... Will modify it asap... grin
Re: Top 15 Most Hansome Footballers In The World? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ajibo111:
ROUNAKID.......

whenever you are compiling this type of list and sentiment and ignorance fill your blank brain, the most suitable dimension to follow is to visit Google website so that they can help you.

what the hell is Mikel,poldoski,aguero is doing in place of messi and fabregas in that your unrecognised and rejected list.

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND SEE FOR yourself

#pee on the thread and swag outs#

sporteology.com/top-10-handsome-soccer-players-2015/
ogbeni... Stop ranting is not good for ur weak bones...
Why don't you read the heading of the post before causing ursef debauchness before the metropolitan?
You are now sharing me link, (albiet the link does not exist) when i clearly indicated that the list is based on my own opinion.
You don't expect me to take up a list compiled by another person and use it in setting up mine.
That would be high level of uncreativity.
Going back to your disagreement on Aguero,Poldoski and others not suitable for the list.
I would have agreed with you, had it been u provided suitable folks to take up the mantle.
Selecting Messi and Fabregas to replace the aforementioned would'nt just be compatible.
Yes, i may agree that Fabregas is managable, but whar the bleep is Messi making the list for?
My niggi, u jux av to stop judging peoples with their charisma when it comes to beauty things.
The fact that Messi is one of the word best player did'nt guarantee that he is hansome.
Why Messi only? U shud av added the likes of Arjen Robben,Frank Ribbery and others... sadsad
My 2cents
Re: Top 15 Most Hansome Footballers In The World? (photos) by Rounakid(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Aunty nawa you ooo... U no wan comment and you no wan help my effort hit the promise land...??
Eno good ooo... sadsad after the mention i privleged to you, u jux snubb am as Pedro take Snubb Man Utd intrest.
Abeg contribute ur 2cent either by posting or by mobilising the post to the Promised Land.
Thanks Ma'am...
cc : Mukina2

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Brentford (3 - 0) On 12th November 2023 / Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 20th April 2013 / Mirko Vucinic's Strange Goal Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.