Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs (63374 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum & Boobs From Matin Obinka Maruche / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Dog (Video, Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by nnadychuks(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2015
Cossy abeg you dey smell.. Common dog hammer you like baloon and you still want humans to look at you shey?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by sweetgala(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2015
lekinsone:
This lady is old. What's her profession

click the link below cut down tummy fat and excess weight.

https://www.nairaland.com/2499520/good-news-now-get-rid

She's actually young apparently about 30
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by kajoula(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2015
bolajioginni:
Just look at the appetizing offer boobilicious Nollywood actress Cossy Orjiakor threw at her fans last night. Its after the cut.
Cossy also officially announced that she's named her juggers Jane and Janette.

"Bored.com. home alone .. Me.. myself and i. with this heavy things on me. .Jane &janette.. Tonight I need a helper to help carry em. Car keys jiggling . hahahaha"

https://instagram.com/p/6qXLlCHAEB/

Her time don pass....she should rest.,fame nor be by hook, grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by engrjacuzzi: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2015
karashika of our times! this cossy is evil and an agent of darkness. you can enjoy having big boobs for now but one day it will get irritated to you.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by tonychristopher: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2015
come this boobs no dey fall seff? with all these years she has been displaying it ...or them

yet she thinks with her boobs ..can I just suck em for a minute biko ,
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by DONSMITH123(m): 9:14am On Aug 22, 2015
chara019:
See this one,her life is all about her boobs.

You will tire of it soon.

Atleast the bobby dey give her money. Wetin ur own bobby dey give u?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by scionD: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2015
bolajioginni:
Just look at the appetizing offer boobilicious Nollywood actress Cossy Orjiakor threw at her fans last night. Its after the cut.

"Bored.com. home alone .. Me.. myself and i. with this heavy things on me. .Jane &janette.. Tonight I need a helper to help carry em. Car keys jiggling . hahahaha"

that's ugly!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by seeker121(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2015
And at the end those boobs will surely obey the law of gravity i.e whatever goes up must surely come down.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by daridex(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Very Old Layer

Her mate for baboon nor de climb tree again cry
not sure if the milk present had not gone sour sef....gerrara here meehhnnn
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by nnadychuks(m): 9:31am On Aug 22, 2015
DONSMITH123:

dignity perhaps
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by jamace(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2015
These things will turn to Flat Slippers extra extra large in due time. She better settle down now and let her baby enjoy the cowbell before twilight.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by omoadeleye(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2015
Abeg who is the guy bleeping this bitch I wanna know angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by OCstash: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2015
lekinsone:
This lady is old. What's her profession

click the link below cut down tummy fat and excess weight.
https://www.nairaland.com/2499520/good-news-now-get-rid
I tire oooo. She's called an actress yet hasn't featured in 4 movies
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by onatisi(m): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2015
Age has really caught up with cossy. She didn't even allow the camera to take a close shot at her face and concerning her boobs all I am seeing is over size sagged boobs been pushed and punished by straps and tights. The bitter truth is the boobs are no longer what they were
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by chara019: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2015
DONSMITH123:

when I'm no LovePeddler,why should I use my boobs to get money,does it make sense to you sef?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by fuke(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2015
bolajioginni:

Numbers 25 verse 15,

And the name of the midianite woman who was slain was Cozbi, the daughter of zur.

Cozbi, a prostitute was killed with her man by Phinehas in the room when Israelites were in sorrow.

Interested nairalanders should read numbers 25.

Is there some similarity between Cossy and Cozbi? Could this girl's name be the cause of all this?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by mkoabiola: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2015
Obesere made d boobs more popular
Snc den ,d boobs has been smiling to d bank
Guys pay heavily cos of ds boobs even though I love babes wit big boobs I can't pay heavily for ds packaged n expired booobs
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by osualaernest(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2015
bolajioginni:

Still waiting for the expiry date
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by sunnyjah: 10:11am On Aug 22, 2015
heavy duty
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by emzila(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2015
Go marry instead of begging someone's husband to come and help u carry ur cross. Take it or leave it, every breast has expiring date. And the last time i checked, i found out that u are no longer regular in the news as before. Ur recent attractions are d ones you beg for just like dis one. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by Candybob(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2015
chymystique:
Jane and Janette? Why the two names and why is she telling us? thats not the kinda name people give their privates

Never knew people give their privates names! What names do u call urs?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by amalder: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2015
You stat out happy that you no hips or BOOBS all of a sudden you get them and it feel SLOPPLY, then just when you start liking them they start DROOPING

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by kenoz(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2015
Lord of Mercy tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2015
Cossy cossy cossy
How many times girl
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2015
very big scooby snacks..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by Godsonkemz(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2015
What is she trying to promote. Ain't she old enough to be a mother. Anyways, her boobs nd p*ssy is getting dried up, she needs engine oil b4 the engine knock...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by simdam500(m): 11:26am On Aug 22, 2015
She looks whorried undecided sad
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by FRANKOXY(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2015
A MAN/WOMAN'S GIFT MAKETH THEM GREAT.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by smudge2079(m): 11:30am On Aug 22, 2015
Why not Peter & Paul? P²
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photo + Unveils The Name of Her Boobs by Eshence: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2015
her nipple Na flat plate style

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Steps Out In Transparent Top / Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.