Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Financial Status Report Of Interswitch - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Financial Status Report Of Interswitch (3328 Views)

A Thread For Victims Of Interswitch/quickteller Failed Transactions / Audit Report Of Missing NNPC $10.8b Ready Soon, Says Okonjo-iweala / The Effectiveness Of Interswitch Cashcard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Financial Status Report Of Interswitch by Vee0906: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2009
Please does anyone Know how I can get the financial report of Interswitch. I have an established telecoms company in Europe looking to partner with them but need to know , their strength.
Re: Financial Status Report Of Interswitch by KingSola(m): 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2009
goto www.interswitchng.com

and search out their report. You may email them

Or visit their registrar.

Or any Nigerian Company Registrar online.
Re: Financial Status Report Of Interswitch by Vee0906: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2009
Ok, thanks. will do that now
Re: Financial Status Report Of Interswitch by KingSola(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2009
Been there done that?
Re: Financial Status Report Of Interswitch by Vee0906: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2009
Yes. I have (ie website), they re not listed on the stock exchange, so didnt know which registrars to approach, I was able to build up a report with the information I got thanks to you, but I cant gain access to their turnover and profits. which is what i need to complete my report, Any ideas.
Re: Financial Status Report Of Interswitch by KingSola(m): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2009
Go to their office, talk to the manager and or secretary to allow you read a copy of their last annual financial report.
Go.

(1) (Reply)

Best Place To Buy Your Clothes In Portharcourt / 7 Interesting Facts About The 2014 Pension Reform Act / Professional electrical services in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.