Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,881 members, 7,956,323 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Nairaland Tutorial [goal: How To Make Optimized Clickable Image Signature] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Tutorial [goal: How To Make Optimized Clickable Image Signature] (450 Views)

Nairaland Signature, Does It Mean Anything To You? / What Is Nairaland Signature??? / Naija Artist With Their Signature Slogans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Tutorial [goal: How To Make Optimized Clickable Image Signature] by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 22, 2015
We will start from the basics, then graduate to the complex and then the automated.

I need your comments to keep going, if you don't understand any part, just let me know by comment.
Re: Nairaland Tutorial [goal: How To Make Optimized Clickable Image Signature] by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 22, 2015
Nairaland is the number one forum in Nigeria, hundreds of new members join the forum daily and so many guest land on the forum from different referral links.

There are many individuals who may be finding it hard to perform some activities here on nairaland, hence this tutorial.

First we will start from scratch. Creating an account on nairaland.

I will be updating my website alongside this, so if you need the complete tutorial, you will find it here http://andrinn.com/2015/08/22/nairaland/

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Tutorial [goal: How To Make Optimized Clickable Image Signature] by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 22, 2015
STEP ONE: CREATING A NAIRALAND ACCOUNT

Even though you can view/read posts (threads) on nairaland, there are still restrictions if you are not registered (guest).
You won't be able to i. Create new threads ii. Comment on threads iii. send private messages (pm) iv. like/share or quote posts/comments v. View other users complete profile or create yours if you are not registered

1. Registration is easy, first goto www.nairaland.com

2. Click on the "join nairaland" button (image below)

3. Type your email in the field as show and submit (image below)
Re: Nairaland Tutorial [goal: How To Make Optimized Clickable Image Signature] by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies, Resurrects After 30 Hours Inside Mortuary / Pastor Adeboye Acquires $US65 Million Private Jet, With RCCG Dove Logo On It / Pdf To Word Converter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.