Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Chandra Bahadur Dangi, World’s Shortest Man Dies At 75 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chandra Bahadur Dangi, World’s Shortest Man Dies At 75 (405 Views)

Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) / Dubai-based Nigerian Man Dies Days After Returning To Nigeria From Dubai(pics) / World's Shortest Man Chandra Dangi Dies At Age... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chandra Bahadur Dangi, World’s Shortest Man Dies At 75 by oludashmi(f): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Chandra Bahadur Dangi, who was 21.5 inches tall according to Guinness World Records, died in an American Samoa hospital yesterday at age 75.

The Nepal native was suffering from pneumonia when he was admitted to the hospital last week.

He was being treated in Nepal but travelled the 7,500 miles to American Samoa for an appearance and had to be rushed to hospital after his symptoms worsened.

The tiny man, who was a primordial dwarf, was the same size as six cans of baked beans stacked on top of each other.

Photos and details here http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/chandra-bahadur-dangi-worlds-shortest-man-dies-at-75/
Re: Chandra Bahadur Dangi, World’s Shortest Man Dies At 75 by JewelRegi(f): 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Chandra Bahadur Dangi, World’s Shortest Man Dies At 75 by Sharon6(f): 1:06am On Sep 05, 2015
RIP Chandra
Re: Chandra Bahadur Dangi, World’s Shortest Man Dies At 75 by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 05, 2015
Will comment when I c picture of the little man

(1) (Reply)

Do You Miss Blaming GEJ For All Wrongs In The Country? If So Tell Us / A Rolex Wristwatch Worth US$1.2 Million, Made In The Year 1949 / Oh! My Nairaland Of Those Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.