Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

How To Recover Photos, Video And Music On Android - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Recover Photos, Video And Music On Android (582 Views)

HTC Photos Recovery For Mac: Recover Photos From HTC One On Mac / How To Recover Photos, Videos And Music From Nexus / How To Recover Photos, Videos And Music From Nexus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Photos, Video And Music On Android by janicee: 10:04am On Aug 22, 2015
"OMG! Any chance I can recover my photos, videos and music on Android? I was thinking about flashing a new ROM. So I did it, assuming that my files are all backed up the other day. The thing is that I don't have those new contents copied to my computer."

Have you ever encountered with that? Really awkward situation. And for those who are now seeking for solutions, this is the very guide you need, to get back lost data due to deleting, rooting, ROM flashing and many other reasons. To start with, you have to download this software, Android Photo Recovery, and, of course, a USB cable. When all are prepared, you can easily restore the deleted photos, videos and music, WhatsApp history and so on.

Android Photo Recovery is an excellent app on both Windows and Mac, which can retrieve missing files from internal storage and also external memory card. It supports various Android OS's, such as Android 4.3 and 4.4.

An Easy Way to Recover Photos, Videos and Music from Android

Step 1.Plug Your Android to PC and Enable USB Debugging
Step 2. Choose Which Kind of Android Data to Recover and under What Mode
Step 3. Begin Scanning Deleted Android Files
Step 4. Preview Android Photos and Recover Them

Tutorial: How to Recover Photos, Video and Music on Android

Related Articles

How to Recover Photos and Videos from Sony Xperia
How to Recover Photos from Motorola Droid
How to Recover Lost Photos, Videos on HTC Devices
How to Recover Photos, Videos and Music from Nexus

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Periodic Table's 7th Row Completed With Discovery Of Four New Elements / Learn C# Programming In Lekki / Network Mast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.