Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

HTC Photos Recovery For Mac: Recover Photos From HTC One On Mac - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / HTC Photos Recovery For Mac: Recover Photos From HTC One On Mac (637 Views)

How To Recover Photos, Videos And Music From Nexus / How To Recover Deleted Text Messages From HTC / How To Recover Photos, Video And Music On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HTC Photos Recovery For Mac: Recover Photos From HTC One On Mac by goddlily: 3:47am On Dec 03, 2015
I brought a HTC One not long time ago, and I found this phone’s camera is very impressive for its uses to take amazing pictures. There are many precious photos of my family and my friends saved in this phone, so I decided to organize them in order to find the photos I want as soon as possible, but unfortunately I accidentally press the “delete” button and all these photos are gone. The fact that I might never see these photos that full of happy memory really frustrated me. I’m not sure if there is any method that can recover all these photos from HTC One on Mac in a short time and without data loss. But I still keep looking for one HTC Photos recovery for Mac that can actually save me from this sad situation.

Actually, I’m surprised that I really found this professional HTC Photos Recovery for Mac software name the iSkysoft Data Recovery for Mac which is just perfect to fix my mistakes. This software is capable of recovering all kinds of data like photos, videos, contacts and music on Mac. And the iSkysoft Data Recovery for Mac is very easy to handle, you can finish the whole data recovery thing within a short time.

Learn how to recover photos from HTC One on Mac in three steps

Step 1. Choose a mode after launching the software
Step 2. Scan your files to regain the deleted photos from HTC One
Step 3. Preview your files and choose deleted photos back from your HTC One

Learn more: HTC Photos Recovery for Mac: Recover Photos from HTC One on Mac

Related Posts:

Recover Lost Photos from Android on Mac by Android Photo Recovery Mac
How to Recover Lost Photos, Videos, Music from BlackBerry Phone on Mac
[url=BlackBerry Recovery: How to Recover Lost Photos from BlackBerry Easily]BlackBerry Recovery: How to Recover Lost Photos from BlackBerry Easily[/url]
BlackBerry Curve Recovery: How to Recover Photos from BlackBerry Curve

Re: HTC Photos Recovery For Mac: Recover Photos From HTC One On Mac by nikita987654: 5:13am On Apr 11, 2016
If you ever been bothered by HTC one photo recovery on Mac, this Android Data Recovery Mac could be your life saver. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Planning To Build Their Own Processors / What Happens To Our Dead Red Blood Cell? / See Wonder Bridge (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.