Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! (4777 Views)

How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) / Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" / Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! by CastroTbb(m): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2015
i went to class last night and i saw these two BSU 'law' who supposedly went for TDB

Re: See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! by ladyF(f): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2015
See chest grin kiss
Re: See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! by AlPeter: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
mmmmmm
Re: See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! by sanandreas(m): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
angry grin the guy look unkempt. Neck Don long too. The other guy dey sleep cool
Re: See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! by Jamaticulus(m): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
Is allowed!!
Re: See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! by sexaddict08(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
CastroTbb:
i went to class last night and i saw these two BSU 'law' who supposedly went for TDB

And u that is watching over them n snapping, how would u concentrate
because they went for tdb, they should not rest ?
u be mumu o

9 Likes

Re: See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! by lgboks(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy very funny op
So who go class for tdb (awoko) no go sleep abi?
Abi how u wan make dem sleep pass?
And u even dey snap pics.....dey watch others when dey sleep,look etc
Am sure that's what u went there for....
Re: See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! by ignis: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
What about the pics?
Re: See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! by TerraByte(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
Nd see what ure doing in class instead of reading!

2 Likes

Re: See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! by Makamuanwuo(m): 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
that is nature,u cant cheat nature
Re: See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! by Rehil(f): 6:23am On Aug 23, 2015
u can't do TDB all through the nite pls except u are not really a student.at least an hour nap.

1 Like

Re: See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! by RAPMAN02(m): 6:48am On Aug 23, 2015
Who told u the guy was sleeping? Dats how I read while meditating on wah iv read, i go off. Its not like a deep sleep. And he ain't cramming.

1 Like

Re: See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! by MPSA(m): 8:18am On Aug 23, 2015
The class room looks dirty, the wall paint isn't good, the floor it has potholes , the chairs aren't on a good standard for learning, that is why they are sleeping. That's my opinion.
Re: See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! by akatekpe(m): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2015
Lol..is that theatre art abi English class opposite Law park?...
Re: See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! by CastroTbb(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2015
akatekpe:
Lol..is that theatre art abi English class opposite Law park?...
boss ur head dey dia. na those history classes!!!

1 Like

Re: See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! by Nastydroid(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2015
Rehil:
u can't do TDB all through the nite pls except u are not really a student.at least an hour nap.
I don't agree with u
Re: See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! by falseman(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
sanandreas:
angry grin the guy look unkept. Neck Don long too. The other guy dey sleep cool

Unkempt

1 Like

Re: See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! by sanandreas(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
falseman:

Unkempt

Thank u for the correction

1 Like

Re: See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! by vhatpweetygurl(f): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Normal students runs grin grin grin
Re: See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! by Sijo01(f): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
CastroTbb:

.. .because they went for TDB they should not sleep a little?? .. ........ .. . Why were you looking at/snapping others instead of you to be doing your TDB?
Re: See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! by iwriterng(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
And WTH is TDB?

Till day break?

Please tell me that's not a university lecture hall!
Re: See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! by benedima1990(m): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Night class thingz

Gone were those days grin

(1) (Reply)

2019/2020 JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses / Lecturer 111 Salary (college Of Education) With Msc / Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.