Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. (4764 Views)

See Jamb 2020 Results! / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by Peromnia: 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
What could be the problem please?

Any solution for that?

I really need your inputs please...

1 Like

Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by Peromnia: 6:11am On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by Peromnia: 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hi
Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by Peromnia: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
richiez fynestboi
Please help
Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by Peromnia: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2018
Peromnia:
richiez fynestboi
Please help
Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by King4Roller: 7:48am On Apr 11, 2018
You have to message JAMB.
Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by overhypedsteve(m): 7:48am On Apr 11, 2018
You have to message Jamb... I remember during the good old days of jamb when I wrote jam with pencil and paper. All this yeye controversies were not there. Now see what they have turned it into.
Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by overhypedsteve(m): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2018
adehbolahmr:
Jamb candidates result rectify for those that has not seen their Jamb result.
thief. Big impotent theif. I said you are impotent because no real man will prey on little kids like this. how can you upgrade peoples result are you in charge of jamb? Even the director general of jamb can't upgrade jamb scores. Except of course you have back door entrance to the jamb SQL database and you have db management knowledge, but you don't because if you have all those knowledge you won't taking advantage of this kids

14 Likes

Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by Whothecapfits: 7:50am On Apr 11, 2018
ask d Google or d oracle.com
Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by kikiwendy(f): 7:51am On Apr 11, 2018
Calm down.. She'll see it provided she wrote the exam
Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by stevodot22(m): 7:53am On Apr 11, 2018
Go to any jamb office along with ur registration slip shikena.
Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by Mrindependence: 7:56am On Apr 11, 2018
One of my friends too hasn't seen hers. I advised her to go to the JAMB office and lodge a complaint since she didn't cheat. If you get to the office, the next line of action would be revealed to you.
Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 11, 2018
be patient some are yet to see their results......
Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by deepwater(f): 7:59am On Apr 11, 2018
Check the nearest snake belly.

You never can tell

They swallow just about anything this days

3 Likes

Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by okolet(m): 8:00am On Apr 11, 2018
Please let us Open our Bible to Roman chapter 3 Versus Barca (0)... And it reads because of Messi and Proud Barca Fans , Barcelona perished....

Meanwhile....Man City Vs Liverpool:

Jesus Scored 1 Goal and Mohammed later replied with 1 Goal too... Case closed!! cool

#YNWA
Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by fergieboy: 8:03am On Apr 11, 2018
Why

Infinix hot 4 lite for quick sale
Price 25k..
Location lagos
Phone call/WhatsApp 07064255205

Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by DeepLearning: 8:07am On Apr 11, 2018
overhypedsteve:
thief. Big impotent theif. I said you are impotent because no real man will prey on little kids like this. how can you upgrade peoples result are you in charge of jamb? Even the director general of jamb can't upgrade jamb scores. Except of course you have back door entrance to the jamb SQL database and you have db management knowledge, but you don't because if you have all those knowledge you won't taking advantage of this kids

LOL. It's funny cos even those who have access to the database can't manipulate the records like that.

If only he knows what it takes to deharsh a database.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by donbachi(m): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2018
Sorry i forgot to tell you that i droped it inside kitchen,if you dont see the result there go to the parlour and carry up that chair that grandpa sat on the day he died.if not there,then musa must have used it to wrap suya.i was told that it was musa that remove the chair from the house and took it to kano.
Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by nwaanambra1(m): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2018
Peromnia:

Any solution for that?

am sure she did not thump print out after writing her papers.

and if she didn't thump print out jamb will not release her result.

but if you are sure she thump printed out, then you write an official complaint and submit it at your JAMB office and get an acknowledgment of the letter. they will reply you.

1 Like

Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by ipobarecriminals: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2018
adehbolahmr:
undecided
adehbolahmr:
no mata the amout of scam/fraud u amassed, u'll amount to nothing. Poverty and hopelessness, wandering up/down aimlessly is ur portion unless. u return. all ur scam/fraudulent back to d owners and walk unclad to market plc and confess.So shall it be.One eye thief
Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 11, 2018
Same issue here. My cousin is yet to see her result.
Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by Marpol: 9:14am On Apr 11, 2018
Peromnia:

Any solution for that?

JAMB new rule is if there is no result that means the candidate failed. Only successful candidates results are released.
Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by tokrizy: 9:45am On Apr 11, 2018
she should wait na
Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by tokrizy: 9:46am On Apr 11, 2018
adehbolahmr:
werey
Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by GrammarCheck: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2018
Ask her if she wrote the exam or she used the registration fees to help her boyfriend buy okada.

Lemme come and be going sef
Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by JastSiryin(m): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Well it's better than not seeing her period. Let her try again next year, school no dey run.
Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by overhypedsteve(m): 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
DeepLearning:

LOL. It's funny cos even those who have access to the database can't manipulate the records like that.

If only he knows what it takes to deharsh a database.
shey you see why I said he is impotent. Very stupid loser taking advantage of kids.
Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by Peromnia: 6:46am On Apr 13, 2018
tokrizy:
she should wait na
till when
Re: Please My Niece Has Yet To See JAMB Result. by Peromnia: 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Peromnia:

till when
I tire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb Result Is Out 2021 - Top Known Score / Cost Of Yabatech Part Time Program Per Semenster / Scariest River Creatures In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.