Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

How Do I Get My Smartweb Hosting Account Verified? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Get My Smartweb Hosting Account Verified? (571 Views)

My Bad Experience With Smartweb Hosting Company In Nigeria / Need Reviews Of Smartweb Hosting / Get Your Google Adsense Account Verified Without Receiving Your Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Smartweb Hosting Account Verified? by G3wap(m): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hello,

i created an invoice with Smartweb and i'm wondering how to get my account verified..

I learnt that they have only one bank account with GTBank, but here in my area, we do not have GTBank branch.. And i don't want to pay my fund online with my Verve card so i want to pay via Inter Bank Transfer. That is transfering the fund from my firstbank account to their GTbank account via the Automated Teller Machine...

Now, how will they confirm my payment?
No beef pls... Learning never stops..
Re: How Do I Get My Smartweb Hosting Account Verified? by Riotechs(m): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
They use UBA too...just pay to there account then snap ur teller and send it to the email they provided. Or as directed....i use smartweb on my riotechs.com
Re: How Do I Get My Smartweb Hosting Account Verified? by G3wap(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
please help me friends... We only have firstbank in my area..
Re: How Do I Get My Smartweb Hosting Account Verified? by brainboxmedia(m): 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
G3wap:

we only have Firstbank in my area..
Learn to become a webhost reseller and how to build your own automated system like our platform http://gr8impacthost.com with WHMCS installed.

1. No more paying huge amounts to other webhosts as website designer
2. By having your dedicated reseller site, you just buy domain name for your client and host your client's site on your platform.
3. We can help to fully integrate WHMCS into your platform when you host your service with us.

More amazing offers. You don't have to break the bank. Head over to http://billings.gr8impacthost.com/cart.php?gid=2 to view our various offers

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Good With PHP And Mysql To Work On Some Projects. / Hack Wifi Password Using Andriod Phone / How To Monetize A Wallpaper Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.