Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Need Reviews Of Smartweb Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Reviews Of Smartweb Hosting (1068 Views)

I Am So So Tired Of Smartweb... HELP / My Bad Experience With Smartweb Hosting Company In Nigeria / How Do I Get My Smartweb Hosting Account Verified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Reviews Of Smartweb Hosting by G3wapSites: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hello, has anyone used www.smartweb.com.ng before? if yes, what's your experience with them; in terms of uptime, reliability & customer care?
Re: Need Reviews Of Smartweb Hosting by G3wapSites: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
comments please..
Re: Need Reviews Of Smartweb Hosting by obamartins(m): 8:09am On Oct 23, 2015
They are ok
Re: Need Reviews Of Smartweb Hosting by G3wapSites: 1:20am On Oct 24, 2015
obamartins:
They are ok
need more comments please..
Re: Need Reviews Of Smartweb Hosting by simeonabio(m): 2:09am On Oct 24, 2015
My hosting experience with them was terrible. It was a nightmare. I had to more to another host, syskay (www.syskay.com).
Re: Need Reviews Of Smartweb Hosting by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2015
G3wapSites:
Hello, has anyone used www.smartweb.com.ng before? if yes, what's your experience with them; in terms of uptime, reliability & customer care?

Visitors tend to stay longer on your website/blogs when your pages loads fast, Host your websites/blogs with us today and experience true ultrafast web hosting speeds. we offer you reliable and ultrafast web hosting services at very affordable prices..starting from N3,500 per year!

Why You Should Choose Us?
* Instant Setup
* Ultrafast Speeds
* Affordable Prices
* Free DDoS Protection
* 24 x7 Customer Support
* Highest Reliability & Uptime

Kindly check my signature below for website and our current promotional offer

Re: Need Reviews Of Smartweb Hosting by georgen2u(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Need Reviews Of Smartweb Hosting by nairacent(m): 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
Smartweb is the WORST hosting company in nigeria
Re: Need Reviews Of Smartweb Hosting by nairacent(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
SMARTWEB SERVERS HAS BEING DOWN SINCE FRIDAY AND THEY KEEP LIEING THAT ITS NOT DOWN.
ALL MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM IS NOT EVEN COMING UP.

I CAN'T ACCESS MY ACCOUNT.

(1) (Reply)

Complete Verification Of Pin & Tax Info In US Adsense Account For Nigerians / Make Money With Content.Ad Or Sell / Code-lagos: Lagos To Set Up 500 Training Centers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.