Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) (30267 Views)

Boy Constructs 'Keke Napep' With Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) / Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by kenedy175(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
How did the trailer fall?
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Splendidee(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
jus hope no life lost cry
did yu read b4 yu comment. looks like u dnt comprehend english!the caption says no life lost.
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by beright: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
The mercies of God
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Matttthew(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mogidi:

I bet the Sai Buhari driver don't have a driving license, you lot hate certificates.
That was allowed under Mr JonaTAN.
We are working...we would eradicate such messed up soon.
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lonelydora: 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
All these taxis are always in a haste as if they are being chased
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by freshbear(m): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
Matttthew:
They love over-speeding.... Most re always drunkard.
U go fear grammar. 'Most re always drunkard'.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Spybradd: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
arrest amaechi now,that mirror head and his bad roads...grin
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
Thank God no life was lost. Hmmmm, its well
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by tunde1200(m): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
you don buy my car!!!
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by sunsewa: 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
I saw it now at the spot,just close shave to calamity, driver was lucky,but still boils down to impatience from the car driver.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by tonimenia: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
This is very serious!!
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Omeny: 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
There should be a testimony and ITEM 7 tomorrow because the cargo didn't smashed the car and all therein!
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by kingabe21(m): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
U sure dis no b James Bond film
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by mideactive: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
No body dey inside,na God won help d owner buy another car.. grin
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by KiNiBiGd: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
shocked shocked...Ise oluwa ju ti alfa lo, thanking God on ur behalf

1 Like

Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by dovemart(m): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
that fly over wasnt constructed well. Am glad nobody was hurt.
What's wrong with people sef? Are you sure you reside in Port Harcourt? Big Lorries do not use the fly over. This incident happened down there close to Giant Supermarket.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by EreluY(f): 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
NIGERIA IS A DEATH TRAP, TRUST ME. 99.9% OF DRIVERS -- INCLUDING THOSE HOLDING DRIVING LICENCES -- WERE NOT PROPERLY EXAMINED AND LICENSED TO DRIVE.
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Btruth: 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
Damn too lucky. This driver don't need to be told that he needs to give a Thanksgiving at the church tomorrow, with plenty of rice and chicken for the congregation. Man, i'm so happy for you.
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by meekmellor: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
ThankGOD for my life ooo...cuz ah trek pass dia yesterday morninq...dat same place...OMOH na thanksqIven nII
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Mznaett: 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
God na ur hand we dey o
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by delishpot: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
Is that our leaders have not noticed the rise in deaths and injuries caused by thes3 trailers? Cant they work out a solution to this wahala?
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by benoma: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
adroitish:
This what happens when we have no ministers... everyone is on a free ride. These trailers that over with containers unstrapped need to be called to order. Pls give us a minister of transportation.
what has it got to having a minister. We've had ministers since '99 when this democratic process came into play yet our highways from Abeokuta to Zamfara haven't changed one bit, mater-of-fact we're worse off now. Please y'all need to wake up.
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Clinton594(m): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ekene diri chukwu
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by AnalEnthusiast: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
That flyover suppose be for wheelbarrows. Too narrow!!
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
AnalEnthusiast:
That flyover suppose be for wheelbarrows. Too narrow!!
true dat!
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
Thank God it didn't happen more than this and I hope no life was lost.
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by amofah1(m): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
na drift em bin de do ni
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
Busy rout
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Alezy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
i was very close when it happened....i wan madt. its only God that protects
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by otokx(m): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
The car driver appears to also be cupable
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lacasera14(m): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
Captainswag225:
What is the relationship between a falling trailer and a flyover bridge?
Re: Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) by sweatlana: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
Thank God no life was lost however traffic go kill some people today. Thank God I'm of town

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja / See Kenya's First SUV Designed For Rural Africa / Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.