Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

How Much Do I Need To Successfully Run This Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Much Do I Need To Successfully Run This Business (921 Views)

Do This Business It Will Help You........... / Thread: How To Successfully Start A Pigfarm In Nigeria: Bigfarmsltd / How I Make Extra N400,000 From This Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do I Need To Successfully Run This Business by boyo123(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
hello guys .how like if someone could help me with the following infor on transportation of agro products from the north to places like lagos or ibadan.

cost of buying a trailer load of an agro product e.g yam or water melon =

transportation/payment of the driver =

casual workers to help in off loading the truck =

total cost =

please feel free to add anytin i omitted

THANKS
Re: How Much Do I Need To Successfully Run This Business by oasisdoors(f): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
What you need do first is to do the market survey of where you want to sell the produce that is the most important thing you need to do first or if you will like to work with us at farmersfarm you can call me on 08028100266 same with whatsapp.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Successfully Run This Business by Farmersfarm(m): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
where is your location? contact me to discuss more on 08028100266
Re: How Much Do I Need To Successfully Run This Business by Yeecar(m): 12:49am On Aug 23, 2015
boyo123:
hello guys .how like if someone could help me with the following infor on transportation of agro products from the north to places like lagos or ibadan.

cost of buying a trailer load of an agro product e.g yam or water melon =

transportation/payment of the driver =

casual workers to help in off loading the truck =

total cost =

please feel free to add anytin i omitted

THANKS

https://www.nairaland.com/2113936/mushroom-cultivation-nigeria-tips#30143612
Re: How Much Do I Need To Successfully Run This Business by boyo123(m): 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
oasisdoors:
What you need do first is to do the market survey of where you want to sell the produce that is the most important thing you need to do first or if you will like to work with us at farmersfarm you can call me on 08028100266 same with whatsapp.
have u done the biz before.if yes pls state how much u invested nd how much u gained.tanks
Re: How Much Do I Need To Successfully Run This Business by TheUnbeatable(m): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
@ Op:

If you want to do a business and you want free information on all areas of the enterprise here.

Hmnnn, na people dey attract 419 to themselves o.

Awoof dey run bele o.

Anyway, kindly ignore if you have enough information already.

God bless your hustle

(1) (Reply)

We Need Large Quantities Of White Cow Horn To Buy / Any Vacant Poultry Pen For Lease? In Ibadan. / Rice Cultivation Booms In Anambra And Ebonyi (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.