Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

How I Make Extra N400,000 From This Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How I Make Extra N400,000 From This Business (1725 Views)

Do This Business It Will Help You........... / Make 65,000 From Lettuce,okro,egg Plant And Tumeric Within 4 Weeks / My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make Extra N400,000 From This Business by Sheyihman(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2016
Am holding a FREE practical workshop to reveal how I make 400k from this agribusiness in 85days
[url=massivewealthclick.com/seminar](Click here to see my bank statement of account) [/url]

This business is not enery-draining nor labourious.

It is no longer news that agriculture has become one of the solid income source.
Even Aliko Dangote, African richest man is a Farmer.
(Farming has gone beyond using ancient methods that generated little or no profit).

Attend A One-Day FREE PRACTICAL WATERMELON PRODUCTION SEMINAR And Discover How You Can Start And Make
300%-600% ROI From This Mega PROFITABLE Watermelon Agribusiness Within 85days And With A Minimal Startup Capital.

This FREE Workshop Holds In Lagos On Saturday 30th Of April, 2016

Here are some of the things you will learn at this FREE practical watermelon seminar:

[+] 5 costly MISTAKES people make in this agribusiness.
[+] Why you have to invest in this business NOW or never
[+] How to get government/private LANDS for farming purposes with less than N5,000 per hectare for a whole year.
[+] Where to get watermelon basic essentials and original IMPORTED hybrid watermelon seed in your state/city/town
for as low as N1,400
[+] Best soil type to BOOST watermelon yield and simple means to discover soil type.
[+] The best planting SEASON, planting procedures, number of seeds to plant per hole,
soil depth and spacing required to maximize yield.
[+] Cheap EFFECTIVE chemicals to fully protect your farm from insect/disease and how to apply it to boost production.
[+] Best time to treat your watermelon and PRACTICAL steps to go about it.
[+] Secrets to planting three-four times in a year and make over #1m per year on an hectare
(This secret work like CHARM)
[+] What to do before POLLINATION start
[+] Best solid FERTILIZER to use, quantity required & how to go about it.
[+] Modern methods to CONTROLLING weeds without touching cutlass.
[+] 4 proven METHODS to know when your watermelon is set for harvest
[+] The exact PRICE to sell your fruit without leaving money on the table.
[+] Reveal hot MARKETS to sell your fruit without traveling to another state
and how to make buyers queue even before you harvest
[+] And lots more...

Beyond the FREE practical teaching, you would also get complete practical watermelon guide,
government/private lands acquisition material guide and other additional offers (worth N8,000) for FREE.

FREE consultation plus follow up till you harvest.

All for FREE.

P.S - Only 50 seats are available

To reserve your seat for this FREE training, do the following:

1. Post your nairaland nickname on this thread as comment

2. After posting your nickname [url=massivewealthclick.com/seminar]CLICK HERE to get seminar details [/url] [ http://massivewealthclick.com/seminar ]

or you click here>> http://massivewealthclick.com/seminar

This FREE practical seminar is in conjunction with Massive Wealth Click & ACT.

Re: How I Make Extra N400,000 From This Business by millhouse: 9:53am On Apr 02, 2016
Millhouse
Re: How I Make Extra N400,000 From This Business by whizqueen(f): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2016
smiley
Re: How I Make Extra N400,000 From This Business by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT GARRI PRODUCTION AND SETTING UP AN EFFECTIVE PLANT.

[size=20pt]CLICK HERE[/size]
Re: How I Make Extra N400,000 From This Business by kepstone: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
Kepstone
Re: How I Make Extra N400,000 From This Business by Georgechris(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
George Christopher 07030815857, 07015997532, location: onitsha Anambra state, contact me for construction of ur long lasting Tarpaulin ponds, supply of quality cat fish fingerlings, mature fishes sales and fish farming consultation.
Re: How I Make Extra N400,000 From This Business by harjay1986: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sheyihman:
Am holding a FREE practical workshop to reveal how I make 400k from this agribusiness in 85days
[url=massivewealthclick.com/seminar](Click here to see my bank statement of account) [/url]

This business is not enery-draining nor labourious.

It is no longer news that agriculture has become one of the solid income source.
Even Aliko Dangote, African richest man is a Farmer.
(Farming has gone beyond using ancient methods that generated little or no profit).

Attend A One-Day FREE PRACTICAL WATERMELON PRODUCTION SEMINAR And Discover How You Can Start And Make
300%-600% ROI From This Mega PROFITABLE Watermelon Agribusiness Within 85days And With A Minimal Startup Capital.

This FREE Workshop Holds In Lagos On Saturday 30th Of April, 2016

Here are some of the things you will learn at this FREE practical watermelon seminar:

[+] 5 costly MISTAKES people make in this agribusiness.
[+] Why you have to invest in this business NOW or never
[+] How to get government/private LANDS for farming purposes with less than N5,000 per hectare for a whole year.
[+] Where to get watermelon basic essentials and original IMPORTED hybrid watermelon seed in your state/city/town
for as low as N1,400
[+] Best soil type to BOOST watermelon yield and simple means to discover soil type.
[+] The best planting SEASON, planting procedures, number of seeds to plant per hole,
soil depth and spacing required to maximize yield.
[+] Cheap EFFECTIVE chemicals to fully protect your farm from insect/disease and how to apply it to boost production.
[+] Best time to treat your watermelon and PRACTICAL steps to go about it.
[+] Secrets to planting three-four times in a year and make over #1m per year on an hectare
(This secret work like CHARM)
[+] What to do before POLLINATION start
[+] Best solid FERTILIZER to use, quantity required & how to go about it.
[+] Modern methods to CONTROLLING weeds without touching cutlass.
[+] 4 proven METHODS to know when your watermelon is set for harvest
[+] The exact PRICE to sell your fruit without leaving money on the table.
[+] Reveal hot MARKETS to sell your fruit without traveling to another state
and how to make buyers queue even before you harvest
[+] And lots more...

Beyond the FREE practical teaching, you would also get complete practical watermelon guide,
government/private lands acquisition material guide and other additional offers (worth N8,000) for FREE.

FREE consultation plus follow up till you harvest.

All for FREE.

P.S - Only 50 seats are available

To reserve your seat for this FREE training, do the following:

1. Post your nairaland nickname on this thread as comment

2. After posting your nickname [url=massivewealthclick.com/seminar]CLICK HERE to get seminar details [/url] [ http://massivewealthclick.com/seminar ]

or you click here>> http://massivewealthclick.com/seminar

This FREE practical seminar is in conjunction with Massive Wealth Click & ACT.

harjay1986
Re: How I Make Extra N400,000 From This Business by DICON2: 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Since the seminar is April, can I still do ahead and plant after the training? Though I read somewhere that heavy June rain will affect them if planted by April
Re: How I Make Extra N400,000 From This Business by Dottune(m): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Dottune
Re: How I Make Extra N400,000 From This Business by kulex124(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
kulex124
Re: How I Make Extra N400,000 From This Business by ikenna1978: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
ikenna1978
Re: How I Make Extra N400,000 From This Business by grandeoj09(m): 6:13pm On May 13, 2017
grandeeoj09
Re: How I Make Extra N400,000 From This Business by y0rmee: 6:28pm On May 13, 2017
Y0rmee

(1) (Reply)

Quail Eggs For sale In Portharcourt 2022 / Ova Prime For Sale For Catfish Induction / Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Chickens? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.