Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Married?...how True Is This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married?...how True Is This? (701 Views)

If You Tell Your Mum You Don't Want To Get Married. How Would She React? / Strictly For The Married ( How Often Do U Have Sex) / Igbo Ladies, How True Is This? ( PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married?...how True Is This? by willarrie(m): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
A daughter nce asks her mum what marriage really mean and her mother's response was "Marriage is just a Behind word for the adoption of a grown up man whose parent cant put with him any longer"....Really cool
Married men,how true is this and ladies,are we dt Bad?
Re: Married?...how True Is This? by HungerBAD: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
That's how you know an unhappy married woman.

1 Like

Re: Married?...how True Is This? by nairalife2013(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hahaha. My parents still put effort to hav me come bak to liv with them. Thier solace however is, thier stubborn but well loved son is in the best of feminine hands.
Re: Married?...how True Is This? by drealjyde(m): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
That's a very wrong way to describe marriage to a child let alone a female child for that matter. I sense a woman in an unhappy marriage.
Re: Married?...how True Is This? by Rukkydelta(f): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
She's right

(1) (Reply)

Did You Do This While Growing Up (pics) / Is It True That People Marry Their Type As Husband Or Wife? / Wife Beats Up Husband Because He Didn't Get Her A Valentine Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.