Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Mistress Beats Up Lover’s Wife For Disrupting Kiss (pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mistress Beats Up Lover’s Wife For Disrupting Kiss (pic) (1595 Views)

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistress Beats Up Lover’s Wife For Disrupting Kiss (pic) by dre11(m): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
[quotrVuyelwa Sibindi

A woman is furious after her husband’s rogue small house thoroughly assaulted and left her with a badly scarred face after she caught them kissing at the gate of their matrimonial home.

Queen Moyo got the shock of her life when she returned home and found her husband Thamsanqa Maseko kissing and handling her neighbour Fanizani Phiri.

“I was startled when I found Maseko kissing Phiri standing at my gate. After noticing that I was watching them, Phiri turned and asked me what I wanted from my own husband.

“She then told my husband to give me money for relish so that they can go and have fun somewhere without being disturbed,” said Moyo.

The shocked Moyo quickly alerted her neighbours who also came and found the lovers handling each other on the street.

“I went on to call out some of my neighbours who saw the pair caressing and kissing without fear or anything.

“What makes the whole issue more painful is that Phiri is already in love with two other men meaning that my husband is the third man to be with her currently,” she continued.

Days later, a violent confrontation ensued between the two women after they had met on the streets leading to the arrest of both women.
Moyo narrated her ordeal saying: “I was going to the shops when I met Phiri and asked her to leave my husband. She then pushed me four times before scratching a chunk of flesh from my fac, leaving me with scars.

“When I was busy nursing my wounds, she rushed to the police and reported that I had beaten her up and we were both arrested and ordered to pay a fine of $10 each.

I refused to pay the fine because of the conditions that led to the fight, when Maseko was called to the police station he said he did not want to be involved. What kind of man does that?” said the visibly bitter woman.

It also came out that Maseko was madly in love and no longer supported his family. One of their children who is supposed to be in Grade One failed to go to school after Maseko and Phiri blew the money that was set aside for school fees.

When Phiri was contacted for comment, she denied the allegations saying, “I know Moyo but I do not know what you are talking about,” before dropping the call.

Efforts to get a comment from Maseko were fruitless as he moved out of the matrimonial home and has become a man of no fixed abode.
His mobile number was unreachable.[/quote]

http://www.b-metro.co.zw/mistress-beats-up-lovers-wife-for-disrupting-kiss/

lalasticlala

Re: Mistress Beats Up Lover’s Wife For Disrupting Kiss (pic) by Authoreety: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Story story

Story!
Re: Mistress Beats Up Lover’s Wife For Disrupting Kiss (pic) by Evablizin(f): 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
undecided
Uganda or Zimbabwe?
Re: Mistress Beats Up Lover’s Wife For Disrupting Kiss (pic) by Oyindidi(f): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
Omo see boldness shocked
Re: Mistress Beats Up Lover’s Wife For Disrupting Kiss (pic) by darlenese(f): 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
Authoreety:
Story story .....

Story!

once upon a time ,

time time

1 Like

Re: Mistress Beats Up Lover’s Wife For Disrupting Kiss (pic) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
Evablizin:
undecided
Uganda or Zimbabwe?
angry
☣ ☠

Ugandbabwe

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: Mistress Beats Up Lover’s Wife For Disrupting Kiss (pic) by Authoreety: 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
darlenese:

once upon a time ,

time time
lols
Re: Mistress Beats Up Lover’s Wife For Disrupting Kiss (pic) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
You know what's worse than being cheated on? Being disrespected.
Although the latter is not limited to but comprises the former.
Re: Mistress Beats Up Lover’s Wife For Disrupting Kiss (pic) by ojun50(m): 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
Thank God say Mary no do befor she born Jesus
Re: Mistress Beats Up Lover’s Wife For Disrupting Kiss (pic) by SAMBARRY: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
The wife deserves the beating

How can you be fighting over community deek.the guy obviously has no respect for you yet you're fighting with one of your husband's customers

I can bet it that while both of them are behind bars,he is fokeen another air headed girl
Re: Mistress Beats Up Lover’s Wife For Disrupting Kiss (pic) by ugbede69(m): 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
Evablizin:
undecided
Uganda or Zimbabwe?
did you forget Kenya?
Re: Mistress Beats Up Lover’s Wife For Disrupting Kiss (pic) by Islie: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
cc lalasticlala....

shameless man to have watch the proustite beating his wife
Re: Mistress Beats Up Lover’s Wife For Disrupting Kiss (pic) by MrHighSea: 6:39am On Feb 05, 2018
Re: Mistress Beats Up Lover’s Wife For Disrupting Kiss (pic) by MrHighSea: 6:42am On Feb 05, 2018
darlenese:

once upon a time ,

time time
And tortoise fell down and broke his shell

Moral of the story is...
Re: Mistress Beats Up Lover’s Wife For Disrupting Kiss (pic) by jashar(f): 7:45am On Feb 05, 2018
I will never understand what would make women fight themselves over a man.

Any man that cheats is worthless and isn't worth having around.

(1) (Reply)

"Equal Pay For Women"... Really?? / Help! My Friend’s Wife Drank Some Poisonous Particles From A Branded Drink / The Painful Mistake Of Two Young Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.