Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

#worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter (23189 Views)

A Lady Is Selling Fried Plantain For N4000 On Twitter. Guys React / Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened / Worldjollofriceday Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by ddippset(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2015
Jollof rice with all them semi cooked sliced onions spread all around, with an animal or two.

Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by HerexG(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
ONE OF THE INVENTIONS THAT CHANGED THE WORLD

The Baddest Combo Moi moi, Dodo, fried meat nd jollof rice grin

Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2015
Allwility:
When you are at a party and you see your mom among those sharing jollof rice.

hahahaha so hilarious !

Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by obaty(f): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2015
goshikid:
hey u!
what?
Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by Stephansmily(f): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2015
fimbar25:
Certificate of Occupancy granted!
Respect to Ladyf
Meanwhile, the saying that overnight jellof rice swells the face, is it a fallacy or truth?

It happens to me
Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 23, 2015
iheanyi40:
I prefer white rice and stew joor cheesy
HEATHEN ...lol

Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by iheanyi40(m): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2015
justi4jesu:
grin grin Who is sharing free jollof rice ?
iknw say I must c u here u too lyk food grin
Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2015
"Only people with trust issues,eat jollof rice with stew". LoL

Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by justi4jesu(f): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2015
iheanyi40:
iknw say I must c u here u too lyk food grin

You wey no like food, wetin you find come do here cheesy grin

Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by Obas101(m): 8:50am On Aug 23, 2015
I even chop one yesterday wey my sis bring from marriage. .. Had to ignore d rice nd beans wey mumsi cook

Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by iheanyi40(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2015
uzolexis:

INFIDEL!!! angry angry
lmao, tis all abt choice baby I bet if u eat d stew I cooked ehh, u won't eat jellof again grin

Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by Jobyruz(m): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2015
One needs a sense of sight and taste to distinguished been a jolly rice and a concoction rice.if urs is not in default mode,white might be replaced as a blue for you
Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by Jobyruz(m): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2015
One needs a sense of sight and taste to distinguished been a jolof rice and a concoction rice.if urs is not in default mode,white might be replaced as a blue for you
Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by nicerichard05: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
I prefer fried rice jor

The first time I am reading ur post without ur " It's Lady F Again" lolz, Wetn happen na? cheesy grin
Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by iheanyi40(m): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2015
2people:
HEATHEN ...lol
ahh baba gringrin
Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by misterh(m): 8:59am On Aug 23, 2015
In honour this food of all foods, read its praise here ->> https://misterhakeem./2015/06/30/jollof-rice-life-2/

Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2015
Jolloffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by iheanyi40(m): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2015
justi4jesu:

You wey no like food, wetin you find come do here cheesy grin
u ehh go joor tongue grin
Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by ikombe: 9:03am On Aug 23, 2015
tpiander:
e don tey sha!

wetin concern amala with jollof now

Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by ikombe: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2015
diplomat51:
I love eating jellof rice
shey na new type of rice

jellof undecided

cause na jollof we dey talk about for here
Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by missjane: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2015
Homemade party Jollof!

Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2015
iheanyi40:
ahh baba gringrin
i love all types of rice but top the group except white rice and banga soup (Ofe akwu)

Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by Ephramed(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2015

.........Mama jollof rice
Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2015
iheanyi40:
ahh baba gringrin
i love all types of rice but Jollof rice and white rice with banga soup (Ofe akwu) top the group

Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by Omotayor123(f): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2015
Freemanan:
Jahahahahahaha.. Falls off MTN mast...
Hope you no dirty your cloth tongue
Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by juman(m): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2015
Yum yum. grin
Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by grammarcop(m): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
I prefer fried rice jor

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Blasphemy!!!!!!

Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by Ginaz(f): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2015
you guys are wicked o, embarassed
all this pix is turning my stomach, my saliva is watering ,my eyes redding and my brain burning for jollof rice embarassed

Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by calebrita(m): 9:16am On Aug 23, 2015
Jolof for life.

Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by grammarcop(m): 9:16am On Aug 23, 2015
ladyF:
I prefer fried rice jor

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Blasphemy!!!

Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2015
izzieman:
There is one Northern Nigerian Lady in Toronto, Canada who makes the best Party Jollof rice in the world. I am yet to taste a better Jollof and I have eaten a lot of Jollof.

where in toronto abeg?
Re: #worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter by onyediya8(f): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2015
;DFork ke? You never ready
NaLaugh:

My fork is ready.

How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) / Sell Your Products Online / How Many Times Dou You Eat In Day?