Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee (14210 Views)

Pregnant Actress Lilian Esoro In Lovely New Photos / Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) / Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by Winnergal(f): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2009
Pregnant Dakore Egbuson
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by Winnergal(f): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2009
pregnant Dakore

Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by iReport: 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2009
All these pregnancy out of wedlock sef get as e be among Nigerians. Do we have any culture left?. I heard Timaya also impregnated Empress Njamah recently.
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by Winnergal(f): 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2009
Pregnant Dakore
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by Winnergal(f): 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2009
my bad . . . it's a haux . . . But she does look pregnant here doesn't she?

Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by alalipopp(f): 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2009
Atleast she he is a very good catch, did u see Ini Edo husband? Genevive cnt even get a man. Rita is still there, the list goes on and on. I am so happy for her datz wot am talking bout.
ps, wen u get a good man datz fine and RICH, Bitches U KEEP HIM, lol
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by Winnergal(f): 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2009
She is lucky like me tongue
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 11, 2009
@post
Lucky beyotch grin grin cheesy
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by eleshin(m): 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2009
is he a billionare or a a son of a billionare.
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by thegame(m): 12:42am On Apr 12, 2009
Wats d difference? Ur dad is a billionaire, u go poor??
I beg jooo
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by yme1(f): 1:50am On Apr 14, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmm that is cool
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by Pepeye(f): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2009
Ummm . .ready to sign the dotted lines with heartrob
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by spikedcylinder: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2009
All these silly rumours sha. . . . undecided
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by Emad(f): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2009
buahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

eleshin:

a very intelligent question grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by busygirl(f): 2:15am On Apr 15, 2009
d guy is quite nyc . And they actually look good together. happy married life to them!
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by temi4rea(f): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2009
Whao!

Thats beautiful, good luck to them all!
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by shesco24(m): 12:45am On Apr 16, 2009
Quote from: eleshin on 2009-04-11, 22:38:55

i like that answer too. Why u dey ask that kind question? na wah oh.
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by bigfather(m): 2:06am On Apr 16, 2009
I hope it will last o !
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by omodoagba(m): 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2009
infact the dakore was very lucky to have him as her man.i hope she dnt fumble sha.
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by nwaka80(f): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2009
Doesn't look ppregnant to me at all, all d same she is lucky.
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2009
I heard a rumour about their break up, if its true then its his big loss
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by 9ja4eva: 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2009
Congrats, she is a good actress.
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by Outstrip(f): 6:26am On Sep 08, 2009
She was lucky to have him because his father has money? Is that the only criteria now to marry someone?
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by eleshin(m): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2009
somebody shud pls answer my qstion,those answers given above are illogical.is he a billionaire or a son of one?
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by Outstrip(f): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2009
Harry Akande (the father) is a billionaire. I don't know what his children do for a living.
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by omodoagba(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2009
his father is billionaire and he was his only boy he had,automatically he was a billionaire also.
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by Outstrip(f): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2009
omodoagba:

his father is billionaire and he was his only boy he had,automatically he was a billionaire also.

How do you figure that he is automatically a billionaire?
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by omodoagba(m): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2009
lol becaus he was only the guy in the family,and when his father die he will take over his wealth.
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by Rebarobyn: 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2009
congrats to them, winnergal please post pictures of their wedding
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by thameamead(f): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, is she really pregnant, she featured in the latest edition of ovation magazine but she did not look pregnant, well if she is, am happy for her, i love it when millonaire and billonaires marry people dat are not well off, a least they can share a little bit of their wealth with the pooor, if millonaires and billonaires stick to marrrying poor people, their won't be 2 much poverty, i want them to share their wealth, i hate it when millionaires marry each other,
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by Acef(f): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2009
am happy for the two of them especially for the girl. i dont mind if there is any other billionaire in the house who is ready to tie the KNOT. just let me now ASAP.
Re: Pregnant Actress Dakore Egbuso Finaly Tied The Knot With Her Billionaire Fiancee by omodoagba(m): 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2009
am also billionaire even trillionaire,so will u marry me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Famous When They Were Born / Rmd Survives Ghastly Car Accident .(photo) / The 15 Richest Doctors In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.