Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Buy Fuel At Filling Stations In Nigeria With Debit Card - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Buy Fuel At Filling Stations In Nigeria With Debit Card (1421 Views)

8 Safety Tips To Help You Around Filling Stations / How Petrol Attendants Cheat You In Filling Stations And Precautions / Tanker Spilling Fuel At Ibadan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Fuel At Filling Stations In Nigeria With Debit Card by NoOtherName: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
With EasyFuel e-Card you can now purchase fuel, kerosene and other petroleum products at the filling stations using a debit card. This service was made possible by EasyFuel NG LTD.

See details http://oscaranswers.com/fuel-transactions-cashless-easyfuel-ecard/

Re: Buy Fuel At Filling Stations In Nigeria With Debit Card by espn(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
Good one..network problem is the biggest iish to such great idea.
Re: Buy Fuel At Filling Stations In Nigeria With Debit Card by lonelydora: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
Una don come again. We never finish dealing with ATM not dispensing and the debit afterwards.

Well, it's a welcome development

1 Like

Re: Buy Fuel At Filling Stations In Nigeria With Debit Card by abatically(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
espn:
Good one..network problem is the biggest iish to such great idea.

On the contrary network in naija ain't that bad as some people believe. I have been using debit card to pay for my shopping in naija and 95% of the times it works.
Re: Buy Fuel At Filling Stations In Nigeria With Debit Card by laudate: 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
abatically:

On the contrary network in naija ain't that bad as some people believe. I have been using debit card to pay for my shopping in naija and 95% of the times it works.

You must be shopping in the urban areas, especially in places like Lagos, Port-harcourt and Abuja. if you are in Lagos, am sure you must be shopping in those malls located in Lekki, Victoria Island/Ikoyi, Surulere, Apapa and Ikeja. Try it in Egbeda, Ikorodu and Ajegunle and let me know how often it works. sad

Try using your card also in areas located on the outskirts of the cities, and see how many times your transactions get declined. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help! My V6 Camry(Big Daddy) Is Getting Lazy / Tribute To A Departed Kazeem. / Sparking Clean Naija Used Honda Accord (2009) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.