Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

My Decision On Suicide. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Decision On Suicide. (647 Views)

Albinos In Plateau State Appeals To Govt To Include Them In Decision Making / Invitation To Our Next Conference On "Suicide Among Health Professionals" / Invitation To Our Next Conference On "Suicide Among Health Professionals" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Decision On Suicide. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
Good evening everyone, naira land has been more or less the only thing I can call family. I have decided enough is men ough, I cannot continue like this and as a series I have decided to go suicide because I cannot stand the pain. I have a very dramatic childhood and as a kid was meant to endure pressure that my kid should neve exteriemce.I have lost all I ever cherished in life.

My school, I was forced to drop out because of the lack of finial support.
My family: despite the first born I a, perhaps the most hated and dissapointing in my fantasy, I hVe never k own why family binds mean. I look on with jealousy and enby when I see the loving way the kids get along with their folks. It brings to teetas even S I type these words. I have nobody in the world as a genuine fried.

I was recently diagnosed with BPD (boderline personality disorder) I have lost everything that ever in this life.

My girlfriend: GONE

My friends: I am more or less a laughing stock, an anomaly with no future. They say I am mentally challenged. Not like everyone else, I am different. I behave weird ...but I never chose to be born this way, I wish I could be normal like everyone else but I'm not.

I have been afflicted with bad breath I have no idea why. Walking into a place and big as a enigma house you see people covering their noise. The very few who still around do so braise of thee monitor gain and convenient.

My other is the most self aggrandizing womN ever and like everybody else I have no value, an anomaly..I M the source of shame to my family.

A month ago I received a long message from my own father telling to my face he regrets eve having as a son. He eegrets havimgmme as a son, ashamed of me and categorically sent me a messge statijg he will,have no choice but to,have me killed :merxy killing do as to stop me from nring further shame and embarassment to my family. This after i semd nearly 80 hramd every month jist to please jim and regard me as someone. I had no support in on my eeuvatiom and virtually had to scrounge for a daily living. Family makes consultations but count me out beauteous they feel I am "not alright upstairs.

The onltimes I get word from any is when it comes to money. With no friend, no one I can confide in, a family that doesn't give a hoot how I manage to survive unless they need help.

All my friends keep, their distance because of my bad breath.
My girlfriend left (I suspect for the same rrason)
I have lost virtually all the friends I have.

To satiate and easy the ,entail strain I took to taking codeine so I can be normal. I did not ask to,be born this way. Now I am a nobody. So,e wish I was never born.

I chose this medium, rather than Facebook so public exposure, can be limited. I am an empty lost soul and cannot go on. I will terminate my own life in two days and home, to Al, ightbGod to have mercy on me and take me as his own.

Thanks guys,mthe fondest memory has been here onmNairaland.

Thank,you, all.

JB
Re: My Decision On Suicide. by ladyF(f): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
shocked e neva reach to kill urself na. Hell is real.
Re: My Decision On Suicide. by Mynd44: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Camdan young man
Re: My Decision On Suicide. by delishpot: 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
Go to the dentist and see
if your teeth has hole.
If they can help solve your problem
Try brushing twice a day
Brush your tongue too.
Use warm salt water to brush.

Anybody with better idea should help

But that your father is strange sha. To kill you cos of bad breath? Instead of helping his son he wants to kill him.
If you die, you have shamed your spirit, body and soul. Inshort you have used your two hands to give your most cherished possesion to pigs. Kill yourself say?
Even people with full blown Aids still have hope and are still looking towards a bright tomorrow. Na there you wey hand and legs complete dey spoil your spirit because of what? Better tell that devil inside your head and mind to Bleep off. Once you kill ya self its mission accomplished and on to the next obe for the devil in your head now. If you choose for it to win......na your wahala. If you choose to stand and fight its your choice.
Re: My Decision On Suicide. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
I believe suicide is a sin so you'll end up in hell. I don't understand why folks who want to commit suicide always come to NL to write a long epistle.

If such folks were truly serious about it they would simply end it and not make an announcement before taking their own lives.

I am not feeling very sympathetic this night and have no patience with foolishness. I have gone through stuff in this life but ending my life was never a thought I entertained

If you have bad breath see a dentist about it or try Listerine but just quit your whining. Fight for your life, pull yourself up and get it together.

Enough of your foolish talk and next time if you really want to take your life just do it, don't come here with a long story.
Re: My Decision On Suicide. by 400billionman: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
[size=15] Do not do it, Jesus loves you [/size]

You should learn to rise above what people say or think about you.. You will live in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: My Decision On Suicide. by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 23, 2015
sihom:
I believe suicide is a sin so you'll end up in hell. I don't understand why folks who want to commit suicide always come to NL to write a long epistle.

If such folks were truly serious about it they would simply end it and not make an announcement before taking their own lives.

Its because in their never-ending quest to hit frontpage they finally resort to PR stunts to hasten the process. It worked for skiibi so more people want to gain fame and attention through that route.

[url=SSBN]OP[/url], life is for the living and no one else. If you want to die, do it quick. At least we'd've one less idiot to share oxygen with.
Re: My Decision On Suicide. by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2016
...and the dolt still remained on nairaland even up till September 2016. Mscheew. Attention seeker.

(1) (Reply)

Yes Industry Is Crammed With Plenty Of Penile / Watch What You Eat! / Here's What Can Happen When You Eat Too Much Salt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.