Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Watch Out Parents! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Watch Out Parents! (1065 Views)

Premier Movies To Watch Out For This Festive Season / Watch Out For This Staff! / Dont Miss This!!!"types Of Guys Every Lady Should Watch Out For"by Chelsey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Out Parents! by GHoJes: 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
Every now and again we hear women complaining of their lazy man but the lazy females goes unnoticed because the provisional role of the man in a family cant be easily ignored besides men with lazy wives have their ego to consider before crying about a lazy wife.
The fact is there are naturally lazy or laid back people. They are contented with little, lack zeal to push forward, dont enjoy being pushed. They are easy to spot when jobless or when on low pay jobs. However, some women have been unfortunate to notice their lazy hubby when he lost his job because they almost always dont have the drive to pick up their fallen self let alone hustle for another job.
These people exist and most times to no fault of theirs. They cant be killed but can be managed to look like their lucky ilks whose laziness goes unnoticed because they are not in situations that exposed their weaknesses or have been effectively managed from childhood.
From my pov, the parents especially mothers have a handful of task to do in such kids. Success rate at management is higher when the are very young. Where the mother has unmanaged laziness, her lazy kid usually turns out hopeless. Even the ones that are not naturally lazy can pick it from her.
Re: Watch Out Parents! by GHoJes: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
How to Spot Lazy People Early
~IF you or your spouse have laziness trait, watch out for it among your kids.
~Even when one for the parents have it, watch out still, it could be recessive.
~For adults, watch out for laziness in their attitude to life, ambitions, conversations, attention to matters of urgency or seriousness, reactions to task, challenge or stress, even their sleeping and eating patterns exposes them.

How to Manage Them
For kids,
~push them to do things when you want not when they want even if you indulge the other kids.
~Their perfect working time is morning or immediately; so ensure they are up and doing what is to be done even if they have to go wait and when they rest after task, they will be greatful you made them useful. But if you let them rest a little before task, they will surely continue in their rest. They hardly get tired of resting, perhaps they never rested after their former life.
~lovingly make them realize that they are laid back which is why you focus on them more than the others, it will help them to continue watching out for themselves when you are not there.
~Be very industrious around them and dont stop echoing your disgust for lazy people, they will surely pick this as environmental influence.
For adults,
~Tough love is their surest redemption. Withdraw every form of support they lean on to rest while their mates are hustling.
After withdrawal of all supports, he still finds nothing attractive enough to lean on, then his ship has most likely long sailed.
Re: Watch Out Parents! by GHoJes: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
The Profile of a Lazy man
~He is usually the last child to leave the parent's home.
~At over age 30, his parents still buy him the pen he used for filling form.
~He waits for a big break or stressless government jobs to move him, when unsuccessful, he waits for them to grow old so that he can be their eyes and legs, then he waits for them to die so that he can get their best property share for being the most faithful child.
~Considering all that has been invested on him, his parents marry him a wife to raise fresh hope oops grandkids or before he "past child bearing age".
~Technically he dies the day the parent dies.
~The wife continues from where the parents stopped or else she should return him to his parents the way she took him.
~You really dont want me to continue?!
Re: Watch Out Parents! by GHoJes: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
Life example loading..
Re: Watch Out Parents! by Sanguine77(m): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
GHoJes:
H

Heediot
Re: Watch Out Parents! by nigelcoop: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
GHoJes:
H
Hidiot
Re: Watch Out Parents! by GHoJes: 12:10am On Aug 23, 2015
^^Do you see a man who speaks in haste? Theres is more hope for a fool than for him...29:20.
Re: Watch Out Parents! by GHoJes: 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
I met him through someone. His type of laziness is one i couldnt help adding to the study list.
The story had it that his father was a very generous well to do man. His dad knowing who his son was wasted no time in marrying for him the first girl he brought from the school he also bought him certificate. With the little moment i spend with his mum, he didnt take me time to know he got it from her.
His wife! I never knew she was younger, preetier, more hardworking till she put to bed. The first time i saw her, i was held in awe by her jolly nature and it didnt take long before we became casual friends. She had that irresistable personality so that anyone who didnt get along with her should be the problem. She came for the money but fell in love to a fault or her situation made it so but certainly she had a faulty foundation, now she think its too late to amend. Her mistake? She saw a young man living on his fathers wealth and said yes without sparing a thought for his character. Her world cave in before her eyes not long after marriage as her father inlaw died without warning (girls mingling with penniless men because of their rich dads BE WARNED).

I knew he died the day his father died before i was told he fainted, was hospitalised on hearing his dad's exit. A man who wanted to repay his dad's kindness gave him a job but he did nothing aside sleeping at work till he got sacked. Another bought him a car yet he gives all manner of excuses why he cant use it for transportation in a city where transportation his big business instead he uses it to carry his lazy friends to nowhere. When he is done spending rents on inherited properties, he begs people his dad helped and when they get tired of handing him peanuts he curses them for being ungreatful. Even the properties are getting delapidated and people are getting scared of renting them, he just dont know how to manage them or do anything else than sleep. He has added insecurity to his laziness, he wouldnt let his wife work outside their house for fear of losing her, he wouldnt let friends come near her for fear of them talking sense into her. I fear the wife might become like him because the stronger force pulls. Laziness is best nipped in the bud.
Re: Watch Out Parents! by frisby: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
GHoJes:
I met him through someone. His type of laziness is one i couldnt help adding to the study list.
The story had it that his father was a very generous well to do man. His dad knowing who his son was wasted no time in marrying for him the first girl he brought from the school he also bought him certificate. With the little moment i spend with his mum, he didnt take me time to know he got it from her.
His wife! I never knew she was younger, preetier, more hardworking till she put to bed. The first time i saw her, i was held in awe by her jolly nature and it didnt take long before we became casual friends. She had that irresistable personality so that anyone who didnt get along with her should be the problem. She came for the money but fell in love to a fault or her situation made it so but certainly she had a faulty foundation, now she think its too late to amend. Her mistake? She saw a young man living on his fathers wealth and said yes without sparing a thought for his character. Her world cave in before her eyes not long after marriage as her father inlaw died without warning (girls mingling with penniless men because of their rich dads BE WARNED).

I knew he died the day his father died before i was told he fainted, was hospitalised on hearing his dad's exit. A man who wanted to repay his dad's kindness gave him a job but he did nothing aside sleeping at work till he got sacked. Another bought him a car yet he gives all manner of excuses why he cant use it for transportation in a city where transportation his big business instead he uses it to carry his lazy friends to nowhere. When he is done spending rents on inherited properties, he begs people his dad helped and when they get tired of handing him peanuts he curses them for being ungreatful. Even the properties are getting delapidated and people are getting scared of renting them, he just dont know how to manage them or do anything else than sleep. He has added insecurity to his laziness, he wouldnt let his wife work outside their house for fear of losing her, he wouldnt let friends come near her for fear of them talking sense into her. I fear the wife might become like him because the stronger force pulls. Laziness is best nipped in the bud.

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abbreviation Used By Children To Hide Sex Chat From Parents / Checkout This Awkward Conversation Between A Mother And Her Daughter / Help A Depress Dude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.